• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Ravenloft] Grand Conjunction I: Night of the Walking Dead

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
The grey-cloaked visitor looks at Gorgamesh with the red-rimmed eyes of one who hasn't slept in days and shakes his head quickly. He points back along the sluggish river towards a structure of some sort. Though you can't tell what it is, you presume that it may be his house. He motions for the party to follow him and walks over to the shore, where a small raft is moored. He motions to you once more.

DrZombie

First Post
Lamar gets up, silently, trying not to scare the stranger, and follows the rest. Great, more gibberish. Just what we need. His half-grin doesnt quite reach his eyes, and he scans the surroundings, weary for an ambush, or more killer-crocs.

Hawken

First Post
He can talk, at least. No introduction, no manners or courtesy. Perhaps he is a hermit or beggar. He doesn't seem lost either, more like he found us. That's happening a little too often of late. We should be careful. His eyes....

"Perhaps he needs help," I suggest to Gorgamesh. "Or there is something he wants us to see. Be careful my friend. He may not seem dangerous, but his eyes and his words are not those of the sane." I walk along with Gorgamesh, following this stranger and keeping a careful eye on him and our surroundings.

OOC: Sorry for the lack of posts. I've just got out of the hospital from having surgery and am still recovering.

Gorgamesh

Let's hope he knows the way out of this bog Gorgamesh says to his new friends with his toothless smile and starts walking alongside Benara.
His house is more welcoming than this swampy ground.. Agh
Gorgamesh turns to Soulsong, Say ... Doh, He didn't took your flask, can i take another swig?

OOC: by the way, if you want to see Gorgamesh, imagine Sloth from the Goonies
click here to see pic
: http://www.tellytunes.com/wallpapers/goonies_sloth_1024.jpg

Last edited:

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
The young, silent man stands on his raft and begins to ferry the others upstream. True to form, he remains mute during the trip. In a few minutes, the raft draws unto a stilted building in the middle of the river, resembling the play-forts sometimes built by children. He still says nothing, but ties the raft onto one of the posts and begins ascending the dangling rope ladder. He beckons to the group.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Daman follows, almost as quiet as the young man. Murmuring the fractured words over and over again to himself, trying to decide what order they belong in, he follows the young man inside.*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads