ready for a new round of Ceramic DM?(judgements in, check in for finals...)

Taladas

I am going to be gone friday thru sunday so if I make it to the final round could we hold off until monday?

Good luck to my estemed opponents.

Y'know, the more I think about it, the more I think my story was kinda cheap in a way. :) I mean, I stole the premise and the ending from an older story I wrote (although it is a story I wrote, so I'm not sure "stole" is really the right word) and the premise guaranteed I'd be able to use just about any picture I got and make it fit!

alsih2o

First Post
Maldur said:
Jury is working on the results : be patient!

(AlSiH2O, next time we do the judging from a tropical island :D)

i am much more a mountain hide-away kind of guy, never been one for the beach much.

hmm, maybe we could compromise somehow?

Mirth

Explorer
alsih2o said:

i am much more a mountain hide-away kind of guy, never been one for the beach much.

hmm, maybe we could compromise somehow?

I peep what your stressin', brutha. Never been a beach man much myself. I'm tucked away here on 16 acres backed up against a dip in a ridge between two mountains. Simply beautiful. Sorry Maldur, you're gonna have to come on up to the woodsy lands.

BTW, I'm working on the judging too.

Mystic_23

First Post
Great stories all. (This is a rather late post from a Spectator-Come-Lately and includes all of the stories on the thread). You have kept me entertained while I should be working. I can't wait to hear the results of the judging.

It's good to see you all having fun with this. Maybe in one of the future C-DM's I'll give it a go. :)

Remove ads