Recommend a Game System (Foundry VTT)

Retreater

Legend
I'm going to be moving a group of players from Roll20 to Foundry VTT. We've just finished a short Monster of the Week campaign (and PF2 before that) and are looking for another system.
I've been running WFRP on Foundry for another group for a couple weeks, and it's going great. One of the players has a hesitance to that system and other low-power games. (She likes playing a "badass.")
So I'm looking for a system for 3 players, which is well supported with official content on Foundry (I'm still learning it and don't feel comfortable adding a lot of original content).
I've asked this on some Foundry specific channels, but I was curious what insights this group might have.

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
Genre? Because if it can be anything, the Free League stuff is pretty well supported! I'm running the Alien Starter Set on Foundry VTT and it's going great with just about 0 VTT prep on my (GM) side.

Retreater

Legend
Genre? Because if it can be anything, the Free League stuff is pretty well supported! I'm running the Alien Starter Set on Foundry VTT and it's going great with just about 0 VTT prep on my (GM) side.
I guess genre isn't important. I just ran Monster of the Week, so I guess something not like urban fantasy investigation just to have something different.
My wife tried Forbidden Lands once in person and didn't care for the gritty feel. Are all the Free League games like that.

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
Honestly, I've only done/tried Alien and you can guess how that plays! Ha!

Tales from the Loop is supposed to model children having adventures and there is no death for the characters.

Remove ads