• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.

Release dates

I just subscribed to the 4E version of WOTBS. Is the a release schedule for the game at all. Is it just "once a month" or is there anything more precise. And will once a month be really once a month or every six weeks.

I'm just asking.

Cheers,

I subscribed from here and was redirected to the site at the top right of your page, the RPGnow store (literally a week before the price dropped by ten dollars - bah!). So I received the first four editions immediately and it said monthly for the rest I think (but I may have read that elsewhere).

I did not realise there were so many ways to get the thing or it would come at different times. I thought I would be getting it as it was published.

Thanks

Advertisement