Release Day Second Edition Amazon Sales Rank

gss000

Villager
That two get one free sell is lighting up D&D and Pathfinder.
I thought there might be a black Friday sale that is lifting all games. Cthulu also has some ones on the list.

Looking at the week of Amazon sales numbers, this sale got Pathfinder out of the #4000 to 5000 "channel" it's been stuck in for a few weeks into the 2900 to 3500 ranks. To me, the next question is whether it can maintain this bump after the holidays pr when this sale ends.

I'm wondering when there will be enough outside data to start reporting numbers. I also expected something from Paizo touting 3rd quarter sales with the new edition, but I can't find anything official.

Parmandur

Legend
I thought there might be a black Friday sale that is lifting all games. Cthulu also has some ones on the list.

Looking at the week of Amazon sales numbers, this sale got Pathfinder out of the #4000 to 5000 "channel" it's been stuck in for a few weeks into the 2900 to 3500 ranks. To me, the next question is whether it can maintain this bump after the holidays pr when this sale ends.

I'm wondering when there will be enough outside data to start reporting numbers. I also expected something from Paizo touting 3rd quarter sales with the new edition, but I can't find anything official.
Signs point to there not being much to your in particular...

Mistwell

Hero

Back down to #4227 now.

Advertisement