• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return to White Plume -- IC

Redclaw

First Post
Gerdan stands up and walks over to the box. He reaches up to grasp his holy symbol and then puts his hand in the box. I am Gerdan, servant of the Storm Lord, and in his name I claim Wavecaller.

mfrench

First Post
Valeire pulled out a short, Y-shaped wooden rod.
Gerdan pulled out a small gilded astrolabe.

The box continues to make its way around the table.

Scotley

Hero
Valeire

"Hmmm, looks like a divining rod. Does this box has a sense of humor?" He grins and watches to see what the others find."

s@squ@tch

First Post
Percivilis reaches for the mysterious box, places his palm on the top and intones,"In the name of Heironious, I hereby claim Blackrazor in the name of the Holy Shields."

mfrench

First Post
Percivilis removes a small leatherbound journal.

As Aunil opens the scrollcase, he finds a parchment rolled up within it. Upon removing it, it is a map of the local region around a mountain.

OOC: Will post the map when I find an image of it!

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"This box gives the gifts to aid our cause. It is interesting indeed." Aramil looks at the map carefully, seeing if he can identify the areas on the map and if there are any sort of markings on the map.

Remove ads