Ring of the Fey Lord (DM:Atanatotatos, Judge:Lord Sessadore)Up:Lorik, etc.

Dunamin

First Post
“Most excellent!”

Rhole leads on while jamming new over-the-top songs about their dragonslaying escapades.

[sblock=Transition]Rhole'll just grab an 80 gp slice, if that's ok. See you in the Hanged Man![/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=Editing]
No need, I'm not THAT pressed for time, I've just stopped keeping up with other threads. Thanks for the offer, though.
[/sblock]

Ironheart follows Rhole, staring curiously about him as the woods give way to farmland. When they reach the road leading to Daunton, he prods the hard-packed dirt gingerly with a root before stepping onto it, then strides down the path with determination. His purpose flags, though, as the walls of Daunton grow higher and higher. His steps slow, then stumble to a halt just outside the city gate. He stares up at the walls looming overhead, leaning over backward to crane his leafy head. He fingers the blade of his axe nervously, eyes wide. The gate guards hold their own longaxes at the ready as they eye him with a mixture of amusement and concern. Slowly, Ironheart leans forward to peer through the gate at the city beyond...

The axe falls to the ground with a crash as his branches spasm. "So big!" he whispers. "So many buildings! So much... wood!" He tosses his head back and forth, leaves shaking with violent tremors. "So... much... DEAD... WOOD!"

One of the guards lunges forwards, hooks Ironheart's axe with his pike, and slides it out of the way. "Right, I don't think you're ready for the big city," he says, which his companion moves to bar the gate. Another guard above trains a crossbow on the shaking tree. "Come back when you can contain yourself and keep the peace, if someone'll vouch for you. Until then, off with you!"

Ironheart scrambles away from the threat of steel. "My axe... I need my axe. It's all I have left of the grove..."

The guard cuts him off. "Aye, take it. Just take it far away from here - we don't want no violent rampages in our city!"

Ironheart edges off the road and bends awkwardly to pick up his axe. When he straightens, he shoots a distrustful glare at Rhole. "How can you live in a place like this?" he says plaintively. "Everything is dead!"

Then he turns his back on the gnome, hefts his axe over his shoulder, and trudges back the way he came, towards the forest, planting his roots deliberately in the grass beside the road with every step.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Post stating I'm spending 620 gp on a Prison of Salzacas (I really wanted that to be an anagram of Alcatraz. So close!), a healing potion and an everburning torch. That's right! To hell with you, sunrods! I don't care you're better and if for the same price I could have bought 25 of you. I'm going to go with the light source that's on fire.

Also, I too will just grab 80 gp.[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=XP/Treasure]
In the interest of getting you guys into another game (as there's a million needing PC's)

Below items are from wishlists, except Ironheart's.

1) Deathcut Leather Armor +1 - Haruka
2) Master's Wand of Vicious Mockery +1 - Rhole
3) brooch of shielding +1 - Ikni
4) Ornament of Alertness +1 - Derien
5) Cloak of the Walking Wounded +1 - Ironheart
6) 2 Healing Potions
7) Gold - Total of 300 gold pieces and a handful of gems. Two look worth 885 (Ikni & Haruka), 1 worth 633(Ironheart), 1 worth 771(Derien), and 1 worth 393(Rhole). This is the time gold you're owed for the adventure.

Great job everyone, good luck and happy adventuring. I'll ask LS to approve.

XP awarded since last award, back-up attached:

XP for Ikni/Ironheart/Haruka 905
XP for Derien/Rhole 842
I approve these awards. I also award renau1g 8 DM points for 4 months of DMing this adventure.

Sorry it took so long, I kept getting distracted when I went to make this post ...

Good luck in your next adventures, all of you :)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads