Rise of the Necromancer IC

Lothoc shrugged at Lola's remark, he had heard of Goa, and of the Duchess. But everything else fell on deaf ears.
He was more interrested at the Gnoll that just walked in, whilest still a Gnoll it was good to see that he wouldn't be surrounded by Humans alone.
The Gnoll looked battle scarred enough for Lothoc to deduce that he would be quite strong.
"Competition or associates?" Lothoc grinned at the remark.

"I too have heard of him, and am curious to meet him."
He then averted his gaze from the Gnoll and looked as Casca.
"And ofcourse as to why."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Kaleban looked troubled at the idea of a competition. He had enough trouble just keeping himself at peace to challenge others. To distract himself from the thought, he began to make small talk with Lola on the subject of the court. It was quickly obvious to Lola that he had a common perspective, and he had no first-hand knowledge. He was halfway through repeating a baseless rumour concerning the Duchess's late father's mistress, when he stopped short as if he had choked on something. His pale, moist face reddened and his cheeks seemed to swell.

"Shut up and eat, you fool." he said suddenly in a voice very unlike the pinched, nasal tones of before. He quickly grabbed a hunk of meat and a loaf of bread and began alternating between them, all conversation ended.

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Boys, boys, I'm sure they'll be plenty of time for fighting later. Why don't you at least pretend you can get along for now?"

Lola raised her glass to the others in toast before taking a sip of the bourbon. She kept her real thoughts about these ... people... to herself.

Sent from my SM-G935V using EN World mobile app

Last edited:

Lothoc grinned at the sudden outburst of Kaleban, eager to see what this human is made out of.
He then turns his towards Lola and raises a cup towards her and with a smirk replies
"But ofcourse. Maybe, thats exactly the reason we were gathered. Right?"
he then gives a small glance towards Zhul

FitzTheRuke

Legend
After consuming a ludicrous amount of food for his small frame, Kaleban will turn to anyone who will listen and beg, "Please excuse my... outburst. I am prone to... fits."

eayres33

Explorer
The doors on the north end of the hall opened slowly and a tall slender form entered the room. Clothed in a black hooded clock with royal purple trim over a black robe, little could be seen of the man himself. Under his hood is what appeared to be a black mask in the shape of a skull with just the lower jaw of the man visible.

Walking at a moderate pace he crossed the room he poured himself a glass of bourbon, the group looked almost like their dossiers had said they would he thought to himself, except Kaleban, he looked a little worse for wear.

After he took a drink of his bourbon the man sat down at the table, “I am Lord Severus, and I have called you all here today to dine in the Baron’s glorious great hall, a privilege the Baron himself most likely never would have afforded you.”

Severus takes another drink and savors the slow burn of the bourbon, “I’m sure you all have many questions, and feel free to ask, but don’t let that keep you from enjoying the fine spread I have taken from the Baron’s pantry, for our enjoyment.”

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Dare we ask where the Baron is?" Lola chuckled, while taking another sip of the bourbon. She could only imagine.

Remove ads