• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rockin' Game Designers United

Flyspeck23

First Post
After searching my harddrive for more picture to use in this thread I found the attached image.

The picture's from ca. 1993, showing the members of my first band. Now take a close look at the guy standing to the left. Doesn't he look familiar? ;)

I didn't mess with the picture at all, honestly. And I could post more pictures if you like.

What do you think - is that Monte or not? Am I seeing things?!?

Attachments

• monte.jpg
    monte.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 80

Flyspeck23 said:
Got pictures to prove it? ;)
Monte just sorta looks like an everyman. If Monte and the dude in the picture looked like, I don't know, Marilyn Manson or something, then I'd be properly flummoxed.

It is an uncanny resemblance though. Who was this guy?

Flyspeck23

First Post
Tarrasque Wrangler said:
Monte just sorta looks like an everyman. If Monte and the dude in the picture looked like, I don't know, Marilyn Manson or something, then I'd be properly flummoxed.
Well, I'd be flummoxed if Marilyn Manson looked like Monte ;)

It is an uncanny resemblance though. Who was this guy?
His name's Winfried, or Winnie. He played the lead guitar. Haven't seen him in a while, as the band doesn't exist anymore (and he's not part of my new band).

Attachments

• win.jpg
    win.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 32

Remove ads