(RP) GMF Lounge

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
"His name is what?" I asked, "Prong-axil-taria-whatsit-anixit?" I grinned, and nodded an affirmative to the evokers request. "True, it is mountains of ignorance, and hills of confusion, but tis only a tale, ment to pass the time, and to spread amusment to all who listen."

I stood, "Well, Xen was a bit slow on the uptake there, but I'll give him credit anyway, he got the joke." I drowned my entire refilled mug in one tremendous gulp, "Thanks Cal." I said, with a gasp.

"A phade?" I continued, "Nasty creatures they are, I meself had a run with one o' them not to long ago."

I slid my drink along the bar, and back to the tender, to be washed and reused. I was satisfied, and had found some pleasant, albeit a bit grim, at least some of them, company, but I was really interested to see how they would hold their own in a fight, that is, if such a fight occured...

ChaosEvoker

First Post
The Chaos Evoker laughs quite heartily at Kittyn's remark. Then he shakes his head almost in...pity?

"I see you have not met any dragons Miss Kittyn."

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
The door bangs open and a halfling slides in, hovering an inch above the floor and skieing rather than walking. He bounces up on to a stool and smiles around the room. Only the crowtracts at the corner of his eyes mark his great age. "Wow actually manifesting, its kinda neat. You can call me Evilhalfling, but Im not really any more evil than I have to be. Im usually helpful, if somewhat prone to telling stories.

Wow the worlds seem thin here- do we speak mostly of here and now, The Bright shadow that lies on the other side of glass, the glass itself and what transpires on it or the multitude of semi-private worlds that each of us know? So many layers. Much like an onion.

And did that question make any sense?

For the here and now (mostly). I am always intrested in new varieties of dragons, and have encounterd a fair number of the beasts myself. Mostly I study thier habits and societies rather than going for a kill. "

Turning to the bar, "Cocoa, with a splash of Baileys please."

LilMissKittyn

First Post
"Welcome, Evilhalfling."

Kittyn smiles at the evoker. "Perhaps, and perhaps not. How much would you really know about my past? Perhaps even my appearance is fake.

"But lead on toward this dragon. It sounds like a fascinating encounter."

Gurney Halleck

First Post
In the corner of the room you suddenly hear a rather loud noise. In a chair, with his feet propped up on the table and his Fedora covering his face, a lean figure snoozes lightly. His baliset rests on the wall behind him, and his longsword next to it. He sleeps for a time, then finally is disturbed almost randomly. He removes the hat from his face, revealing a young man with dissappropriately unkept blond hair jutting every which way, crystal blue eyes, and a long, beet red inkvine scar on the right side of his face. He pauses, surveying the people gathered and chatting with a smirk on his face. He yawns as he picks up his baliset from the wall and strums it once or twice.

"A good evening to you all on this rather fine day. I hope I haven't missed anything ridiculously important while engaging in my many leisurely naps."

Cradling the baliset in his other arm, he bows with his other to all, saying with a smile, "If I might introduce myself, I am known as Gurney Halleck. You may call me Gurney, Gurn, the G-Man, G-Unit... bah, call me whatever starts with a G and I don't take too much offense to."

Kuld

Explorer
The door opens easily as a tall and stout dwarf enters the tavern. He is wearing a thick leather apron embossed with a large hammer and anvil surrounded by intricate designs and the brands of smithies long forgotten. Other than the short mithril bracers on his wrists, his arms are naked, displaying decades of hard work in the form of various scars and knotted muscles.

He walks straight to the bar. “Inns keep, how’s about an ale and some spirits, please” he says with a smile. “And waste no time, before me wife figures I’m missing” he adds with a wink and a chuckle, looking around to see if anyone else thought it was funny.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Cal glances over and laughs again. His laugh is loud and infectious, and soon the other patrons at the bar are laughing. "Friend smithy. If one thing my decades of life have taught me, it's how to recognize someone who loves a strong pint and a rich tale." He looks at his companions around the table. "Have we room for another? Before we embark on our journey, let's allow this thirsty soul a place of refuge from what is obviously an oppressive reign!"

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Chaos Evoker creates a portal and turns around with a grin

"Well whoever wishes to join may step through..."

With that he flourshes his cloak and disappears into the swirling vortex

Remove ads