Ryan's Worldbuilding game

mfrench

First Post
Mavnn said:
Can I suggest we start numbering pitches?

. . .

Side note: I'm assuming that a later pitch can't include information from a pitch that isn't more than 24 hours old in case it's vetoed?

For example, if I suggest adding lizardmen, no one should propose a pitch that builds on that till 24 hours after the time stamp?

If we're posting an unrelated pitch, I'm assuming we can do it as soon as we like when our turn comes up.
I agree about numbering Pitches.

And I agree with your assumption. A Pitch needs 24 hours to become fact.

Pitch 1 has become Fact.
Pitch 2 is confirmed, it will become fact if no one vetoes it before tonight.

Someone asked what it costs to veto; I'm really not sure, I guess nothing.

mfrench

First Post
This might be changing, see the Recruiting thread; Nightbreeze, I'd hold off for now until people weigh in.

Active
Nightbreeze - 50 points
Awakened - 50 points
Mavnn - 49 points
kinem - 49 points
mfrench - 49 points
Voda Vosa - 47 points
Frukathka - 48 points

Absent
Lorthanoth - 50 points

Last edited:

mfrench

First Post
Sorry about the confusion; it's Mavnn's turn for Pitch 3. Pitch 2 has become Fact 2, and is now in the Big List of Facts, up above in post ~15.

Active
Mavnn - 49 points
kinem - 49 points
mfrench - 49 points
Voda Vosa - 47 points
Frukathka - 48 points

Absent
Lorthanoth - 50 points

Mavnn

First Post
Oops. Didn't realise it was my turn.

Pitch 3
Dwarves are a short, stocky race who live in tunnels carved out of the giant trees of the planet. Renowned for their fortitude and skill at wood carving and enchanting, some believe that the dwarves are part plant themselves due to their uncanny ability to ‘feed’ by making regular skin to skin contact with plant life and to always know their location within their treeholds. They tend to distrust metal as a raw material, preferring their ensorcelled woods.

It is said that dwarves with in the tree where they were born can ‘meld’ themselves to it, temporarily swapping mobility for immense strength and toughness. Only the brave or the foolish would attack a dwarven clan on it’s home turf.

47 pts.

Remove ads