S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold

Sphyh

First Post
Seeing Dori fall back to heal he steps up 5 feet to get better shot at the brute attacking his companion Dregon. We need to end this now before more come. He says raising his arms again he begins to feel the power surge through his body and then soar at the giant. The blast that leaves his hands is much larger than before and flies truer.

[sblock=ooc]
made a mistake. I put in 1d20 +1 instead of +11. So i hit enter on the +1 but before it loaded i quickly changed it to +11 and hit enter again and so it double posted. so you could either take the original and make it plus 11 being a 16 or keep the second. either way i hit i believe.

eldritch blast at giant 6 with empower spell like ability (x _ _ per day)
25 x 1.5 = 37.5 = 37 points of damage
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
Char stays on the defensive. “Finish them off!”

OOC: Running King Grommet per DM’s request.

King Grommet, HP 60/85, AC 32, saves F+12/R+2/W+10 AP 7/9

King Grommet dodges aside and whirls his chain around again. “Keep up the pressure, m’boy! You and King Grommet* will vanquish him yet.” The chain gleams as he swings it around, trying to channel healing energy to Dregon.

[sblock=OOC]
Apologies for taking so long… I must admit, this game tends to slip my mind.
Char maintains Total Defense.

Char
AC 21 (17 normally) HP 38/49; F +5, R +8, W +7
AP: 9
Dragoncast: used 1/3

Spells Per Day:
Lvl 0 Spells: ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
Lvl 1 Spells: (X) (X) (X) (X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
Lvl 2 Spells: (X) (X) (X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
Lvl 3 Spells: (X) (X) (X) ( )

Maneuvers Granted repeats…
2nd try, Revitalizing Strike granted

Grey=Granted
White=Witheld
*=Spent

1 Divine Surge
2 Stone Bones
3 Revitalizing Strike*
4 Shadow Jaunt
5 Shield Block

King Grommet uses Revitalizing Strike, attacking Giant 7 and attempting to heal Dregon.

Stance: Stonefoot
Turn Undead attempts 4/5
Heart-seeking Amulet 1/3 Day
Spells:
0: Create Water X2, Purify F/DX2
1: Foundation of Stone, Lesser Vigor, Protection from Evil + Enlarge Person

*A little set of arms flip up out of the collar of the armored suit raising a broken sprocketed-wheel over its goggled, full helmet like a crown and plays a 4-note royal tune with some unseen tin horn within the wheels and gears of the armor before it folds itself back away whenever King Grommet says his name.

King Grommet
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Not sure but I think the only giant up is #7 right. If so, doing the following.

Dregon takes a quick step towards the last giant. <5' step> And then lunges at the thing with Shatterspike. <lunging strike to avoid AoO>

The blade buries itself deep into the giants gut. Dregon gives it a little twist as he pulls it free for good measure.

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
Initiative

16 - Hill Giant #7 - Attack Dregon - 2 HIT for 35 damage
10 - Void - Attack Giant #7 - MISS
10 - Deric - Eldritch Blast at Giant #7 - HIT for 13 damage
10 - Dregon - Attack Giant #7 - 1 HIT for 9 damage
10 - Dori -
10 - Chardarron - Total Defense
10 - King Grommett - Divine Surge - MISS!

The lone giant says something in his tongue, and stands his ground and pounds on the advancing Dregon.

[sblock=Giant]
"Back for more, little pup? Harvag will smash you again!"
[/sblock]

A smile creeps onto Deric's face as he sees the giant fall after the his latest attack. The smile is quickly wiped away as he sees his companion take two hard blows back to back. He lets another blast of radiant energy fly from his hands.

"I would do as ye say King Grommet..." Dregin starts to say and pauses to se if the tiny arms do their crown thing or the tiny horns play. As nothing happens he shrugs and steps up to the beast.

"...but it would be a poor way to show respect to the Ancestors. They have taught warriors for generations and generations. And I honor them by using the abilities learned to defeat my enemies and the enemies of the Ancestors."

Voids nods thankfully for his healing. Not having much to sell in a combat, Void tries to throw a Shurikan at the Giant from his hiding position, but it is off target, due to the proximity of his friends to the giant.

King Grommet flicks his chain and as light shines from his metal hands. Sparks shoot down from the gauntlets and into and around the chain. "Perhaps you'd best pull back, squire. This old brute is giving you quite a licking! Widget and I can finish him, rest assured of King Grommet*!"

Condition:

Grommet: (60/77)
Dori: (82/82):Bulls Strength (45/80 rounds)
Void: (18/36) :
Dregon: (33/89):
Char: (38/49): Kelgore's Grave Mist (2/7)

Giant #5 - dead
Giant #6 - dead
Giant #7 - 115 dmg, fatigued

Last edited:

Sphyh

First Post
A smile creeps onto his face as he sees the giant fall after the his latest attack. The smile is quickly wiped away as he sees his companion take two hard blows back to back. He lets another blast of radiant energy fly from his hands.

[sblock=ooc]Eldritch blast against the last giant. ignore the second role... im still getting use to this in game roller. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Dragonwriter

First Post
Char keeps his vigil, watching the fighting and the corridors for signs of more giants.

OOC: Running King Grommet per DM’s request.

King Grommet, HP 60/85, AC 32, saves F+12/R+2/W+10 AP 7/9

King Grommet flicks his chain and as light shines from his metal hands. Sparks shoot down from the gauntlets and into and around the chain. "Perhaps you'd best pull back, squire. This old brute is giving you quite a licking! Widget and I can finish him, rest assured of King Grommet*!"

[sblock=OOC]
Char maintains Total Defense.

Char
AC 21 (17 normally) HP 38/49; F +5, R +8, W +7
AP: 9
Dragoncast: used 1/3

Spells Per Day:
Lvl 0 Spells: ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
Lvl 1 Spells: (X) (X) (X) (X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
Lvl 2 Spells: (X) (X) (X) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
Lvl 3 Spells: (X) (X) (X) ( )

Last Maneuver Granted - Divine Surge.

Grey=Granted
White=Witheld
*=Spent

1 Divine Surge
2 Stone Bones
3 Revitalizing Strike*
4 Shadow Jaunt
5 Shield Block

King Grommet uses Divine Surge against Giant 7.

Stance: Stonefoot
Turn Undead attempts 4/5
Heart-seeking Amulet 1/3 Day
Spells:
0: Create Water X2, Purify F/DX2
1: Foundation of Stone, Lesser Vigor, Protection from Evil + Enlarge Person

*A little set of arms flip up out of the collar of the armored suit raising a broken sprocketed-wheel over its goggled, full helmet like a crown and plays a 4-note royal tune with some unseen tin horn within the wheels and gears of the armor before it folds itself back away whenever King Grommet says his name.

King Grommet
[/sblock]

Voids nods thankfully for his healing. Not having much to sell in a combat, Void tries to throw a Shurikan at the Giant from his hiding position.

Action: Range sneak attack Shurikan +1

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Voids nods thankfully for his healing. Not having much to sell in a combat, Void tries to throw a Shurikan at the Giant from his hiding position.

Action: Range sneak attack Shurikan +1

Boy, you still hurtin' in a bad way. Let me give you a bit more. i will be your shield in th' mean time, eh?!

OOC: when it is dor's turn he hits void for 9 more points

Remove ads