• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's N1: Against the Cult of the Reptile God IC

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Very well then, Ari states, for now we rest. At nightfall, we dispose of the bodies. Then, early tomorrow, we visit the temple of Merikka again and get to the bottom of this conspiracy.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Fine wit me." Stonefist agrees. He pulls out one of his healing potions and quaffs it to restore a portion of his health.

OOC: Since he wasn't able to get any healing from other sources I guess, Stonefist uses one of his own potions to recover 6 hit points of damage. This leaves him at 12/19 HP.

Cure Light Wounds potion (1d8+1=6)

Rhun

First Post
"A fine plan," notes Zazz, looking for a comfortable spot to meditate. "Should we post a watch, in case some of these strange townsfolk come looking for the constable?"

Roland, Human Cleric of Pelor

A key, find a key to the door, there must be a key around here.
Suggest the priest
We can lock the place and pretend no one's here, we'll leave at night.

Rhun

First Post
"Indeed," says the raven haired elf to the priest's comment. "Let us lock up the door, and hope the village folk do not notice the absence of the local constabulary."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Based on this little trist, I imagine that the local constabulary has been anything but active in their pursuit of justice. I don't think they will notice, Ari says, but we should be wary in case any of their fellow conspirators arrive to check on them. Any of you good at disguising yourselves?

Remove ads