• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sagiro's Story Hour: The FINAL Adventures of Abernathy's Company (FINISHED 7/3/14)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Isn't that a great article? He's dreeeeamy. :D

He's also a rat bastard. Just now, I figured out something in that prophecy that we misinterpreted the entire time, but which didn't make sense until the last game -- and which I didn't realize was prophesied here until this very moment. We were misreading it the entire time. (I won't say what, due to spoilers.)

EDIT: Sagiro disabuses me of my notion and tells me that I'm wrong, wrong, wrong. Never mind.

Last edited:

Quartz

Hero
He's also a rat bastard. Just now, I figured out something in that prophecy that we misinterpreted the entire time, but which didn't make sense until the last game -- and which I didn't realize was prophesied here until this very moment. We were misreading it the entire time. (I won't say what, due to spoilers.)

How did you interpret it at the time? The whole prophecy, that is, not just the bit you got wrong!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Sagiro's Story Hour: The FINAL Adventures of Abernathy's Company (updated 11/...

Damned if I remember. Similarly to how it's been analyzed here, but we reviewed and updated our understanding every time we got a new clue. There were a lot of reviews!

Sagiro

Rodent of Uncertain Parentage
I apologize for posting without an update, but I wanted to note, briefly, that as is common, this is a particularly hectic time of year here in the Sagiro household. As such, the next update will probably not occur until January sometime. But I'm still chipping away.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!

Solarious

Explorer
I apologize for posting without an update, but I wanted to note, briefly, that as is common, this is a particularly hectic time of year here in the Sagiro household. As such, the next update will probably not occur until January sometime. But I'm still chipping away.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!
Don't worry Sagiro, take your time. You still have Sepulchrave beat... I think he's aiming for 2 years without updating before returning to us. :p

Remove ads