• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sailors on the Seas of Fate - Rana Mor!

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Round 2

[sblock=Initiative]Artemis 28
Balama 25

Zariv 21
Esteban 19 36/39 HP
Theon 18
Hurm 16
Anemone 17 30/38 HP
Terez 12
Hmu Ke 11
Tribesmen 5[/sblock]

Artemis sticks his tongue out, closes one eye and pulls back on his bow. "Here's mud in yer eye, matey." he mutters as he lets fly an arrow. The arrow narrowly misses the tribesmen, shooting harmlessly into the dense undergrowth.

Balama continues to steer away from the bank, and leaves the wheel to let out the sail some more.

[sblock=OOC]Attack roll (1d20 7=21) Miss. Balama move to sail, standard action to let it out. Zariv to go.[/sblock]

Wik

First Post
Oops. Couldn't find this thread. They move quickly on this board, eh?

Zariv will cast a Haste Spell on however many he can effect, not counting himself if he can grab a crewman or someone else. He'll then duck behind something, his milked-over eye flaring brightly. "Blood will feed our deck tonight!"

[sblock=status]
HP: 18/18

SPELLS MEMORIZED
0th: Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Message, Message, (Resistance). 21
1st: Enlarge Person, Kelgore's Fire Bolt, (Lesser Deflection), (Protection From Evil/Chaos/Law/Good), Ray of Enfeeblement.
2nd: Bull's Strength, Cloud of Knives, (Resist Energy), Summon Monster II
3rd: Clairvoyance/Clairaudience, (Dispel Magic).[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lorthanoth

Explorer
[sblock=Initiative]Artemis 28
Balama 25
Zariv 21

Esteban 19 36/39 HP
Theon 18
Hurm 16
Anemone 17 30/38 HP
Terez 12
Hmu Ke 11
Tribesmen 5[/sblock]

Pulling out a piece of liquorice root and chewing on it before spitting, the wizard's spell takes hold. His comrades feel themselves become faster, their actions performed with greater speed and accuracy.

[sblock=OOC]Esteban, Anemone, Artemis, Zariv, Theon now affected by haste for 5 rounds. Esteban to go.[/sblock]

Last edited:

wysiwyg

First Post
Artemis Marsei. Human male, Ranger/Swashbuckler/Fighter

Dropping down to his belly, Artemis crawls on the deck, at a consideraly fast pace towards the ship's rails, while muttering to himself "you'd think we raided their rum cabinet or worse. Actually is there anything worse?" He waits for the next volley of arrows to fly by once he reaches the rail. He then gets up from behind his cover and shoots at the man in the leopard skin "You'll make a good rug yet matey!"

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Esteban curses his lack of a real long-range weapon fluently in several languages, adding a few more choice comments on the enemy's eminently rude decision to stay so far away, before beginning to crawl around the deck, in search of any spare weapons.

OOC: Well, I thought Kelgore's Firebolt would keep me okay at range, but I can't make this range right now, so unless Esteban can find a sling or javelin I'm out for this fight (if I can, I'll be making use of True Strike to deal with short range increments).

Lorthanoth

Explorer
[sblock=Initiative]Artemis 28 Haste 1/5
Balama 25
Zariv 21 Haste 1/5
Esteban 19
36/39 HP Haste 1/5
Theon 18 Haste 1/5
Hurm 16
Anemone 17 30/38 HP Haste 1/5
Terez 12
Hmu Ke 11
Tribesmen 5[/sblock]

The normally cool-headed swashbuckler swears fluently in several languages whilst keeping his head down.

[sblock=OOC]Theon to go.[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
Theon squints over the rail, trying to see if the savages are any true threat. He steadies his crossbow, and fires a shot at the one in the leopard skin.

[sblock=ooc] So, +1 for haste and +1 for bless, total +8 16, 5 damage in the unlikely event that that's enough. [/sblock]

Lorthanoth

Explorer
[sblock=Initiative]Artemis 28 Haste 1/5
Balama 25
Zariv 21 Haste 1/5
Esteban 19 36/39 HP Haste 1/5
Theon 18 Haste 1/5
Hurm 16

Anemone 17 30/38 HP Haste 1/5
Terez 12
Hmu Ke 11
Tribesmen 5[/sblock]

Theon takes aim and fires, but the bolt goes short and flies harmlessly into the water. Hurm Feros continues to duck down, agog at the belligerence and bravado of the heroes.

[sblock=OOC]-4 for range on Theon's attack. (2 full range increments). Anemone to go.[/sblock]

Remove ads