• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sailors on the Seas of Fate - Rana Mor!

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Round 3

[sblock=Initiative]Artemis 28 Haste 2/5
Balama 25
Zariv 21 Haste 2/5
Esteban 19 36/39 HP Haste 2/5 Truestrike
Theon 18 Haste 2/5
Hurm 16

Anemone 17 30/38 HP Haste 2/5
Terez 12
Hmu Ke 11 Damage - 14
Tribesmen 5[/sblock]

In all the confusion and with his friend badgering him for use of his weapon, the merchant of Minros misses his mark!

[sblock=OOC]Anemone to go.[/sblock]

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Round 3

[sblock=Initiative]Artemis 28 Haste 2/5
Balama 25
Zariv 21 Haste 2/5
Esteban 19 36/39 HP Haste 2/5 Truestrike
Theon 18 Haste 2/5
Hurm 16
Anemone 17 30/38 HP Haste 2/5
Terez 12
Hmu Ke 11 Damage - 14
Tribesmen 5
[/sblock]

Anemone's luck runs dry as she misses with her shot. Retaliatory fire from the leader of the tribesman produces a similar result as an arrow whizzes past her. Theon is not so lucky as an arrow skids over his shoulder, wounding him.

[sblock=OOC]Attack (1d20 8-6=3) Attack vs Anemone (1d20 4=19) Attack vs Zariv, Anemone, Artemis, Theon (1d20 1=6, 1d20 1=20, 1d20 1=20, 1d20 1=21) Hit against Theon. Confirm crit against Theon (1d20 1=15) Fail to confirm. Normal damage. Damage (1d8=7) to Theon. Round 4. Artemis to go.[/sblock]

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Round 4

[sblock=Initiative]Artemis 28 Haste 3/5
Balama 25[/i]
Zariv 21 Haste 3/5
Esteban 19 36/39 HP Haste 3/5 Truestrike
Theon 18 Haste 3/5
Hurm 16
Anemone 17 30/38 HP Haste 3/5
Terez 12
Hmu Ke 11 Damage - 20
Tribesmen 5[/sblock]

Artemis gleefully looses another arrow at the tribesmen as the boat starts to pull away more from the shore and speed ahead.

[sblock=OOC]Attack roll (includes Bless and Haste) (1d20+9=23) Hit . Damage (1d8+2=7) DR 1 takes damage down to 6. Zariv is up![/sblock]

Wik

First Post
Zariv looks at his companions, and then begins to cast Summon Monster II while using his haste to stay out of range of any arrows. If possible, he'll crouch behind something, hoping to get full cover.

"Who plans on getting close?"

OOC: The plan is to summon an Anarchic Wolf to act as a buffer, and next round cast Enlarge Person on whoever needs it.

[sblock=status]
HP: 18/18

SPELLS MEMORIZED
0th: Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Message, Message, (Resistance). 21
1st: Enlarge Person, Kelgore's Fire Bolt, (Lesser Deflection), (Protection From Evil/Chaos/Law/Good), Ray of Enfeeblement.
2nd: Bull's Strength, Cloud of Knives, (Resist Energy)
3rd: Clairvoyance/Clairaudience, (Dispel Magic).[/sblock]

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Round 4

[sblock=Initiative]Artemis 28 Haste 3/5
Balama 25
Zariv 21 Haste 3/5[/i] Summoning
Esteban 19 36/39 HP Haste 3/5 Truestrike
Theon 18 Haste 3/5
Hurm 16
Anemone 17 30/38 HP Haste 3/5
Terez 12
Hmu Ke 11 Damage - 20
Tribesmen 5[/sblock]

Zariv begins an invocation, stretching his mind out to the planes of chaos, seeking to make manifest a ferocious predator.

[sblock=OOC]Well, from now on, why don't you all post your actions and I'll arrange them appropriately in a summary? You're right it is faster that way.[/sblock]

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Esteban's bolt shoots across the expanse of the Ran Pe and imbeds itself in the chest of the warriors' leader. He screams and falls to the ground; the other tribesman panic and flee into the jungle. With his death, his followers have obviously lost heart. The threat is over, for now at least.

"Good shooting, signor!"
the Captain exclaims with approval.

[sblock=OOC]Combat over folks, back to your scheduled rp'ing ;)[/sblock]

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Esteban bows with a flourish to Balama as he passes the loaded crossbow back to his friend. "A bit unsporting of me, I know, but then again I've always thought that bows weren't really a sporting man's weapon in the first place." The brash swashbuckler winces and runs a hand over the light gash that the arrow left on him. "And barely a worthwhile scar out of it either."

Shayuri

First Post
Anemone lowers her crossbow and looks at her own injury.

"Hubris," she mutters, and bursts into laughter as she leaves the rail and heads over towards the mast.

"All right, morning target practice is over. If you have owies come let the wind kiss them away."

Redclaw

First Post
Theon meekly raises his hand as he gives his own wound a brief glance. I wasn't much help there, but then I never claimed to be a marksman.

Remove ads