• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sailors on the Seas of Fate - Rana Mor!

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Day 4 - The Ran Pe River (Dusk)

The rest of the day has passed without further incident, bar mosquitos swarming and attacking exposed flesh (Anemone particularly receives several nasty bites). Dusk falls and talk turns to who should accompany the Captain to shore for supplies, and who should take first watch tonight.

Terez pipes up, "I'll go!" but is quickly hushed by Hurm.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"Will there be any of these THRICE DAMNED mosquitos in town?!" Anemone demands, slapping at herself.

"If not, I will merrily skip...SPRINT...there ahead of you all!

Redclaw

First Post
Good luck, all. I'll keep watch from here again. You know me, I'd get lost in that jungle in no time, Theon says, failing to hide his discomfort in the shadow of so much untamed land.

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Captain Theron, along with Zariv and Esteban, heads out into the jungle, returning after an uneventful sojourn into the jungle.

Balama orders Anemone and Theon to take first watch that night together.

Shayuri

First Post
Anemone, having changed into a long dress and a shawl to keep the bugs off of her, grumblingly agrees to the watch, muttering about how she itches too much to sleep anyway.

"I'll watch from the bow," she tells Theon. "You take the stern. We'll switch after the first hour, then back, and so on until the watch is over."

Redclaw

First Post
Theon raises his hands in innocence. Nothing's wrong with it, but it doesn't look very battle-ready. I meant no insult, I assure you.

Remove ads