• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Samardan Press releases Fantasy Concepts!

Breakdaddy

First Post
Hey Jason, when are you expecting the next update to kick? I am interested in this POD book, but want the kinks worked out as much as possible by the time I lay down the scrip.

Flynn

First Post
Breakdaddy said:
Hey Jason, when are you expecting the next update to kick? I am interested in this POD book, but want the kinks worked out as much as possible by the time I lay down the scrip.

Since I haven't seen very many changes come up since the last one, I'll probably push out an update tomorrow or Friday and then wait for the next batch of errata. I'll post something here to let you know, and then you should be clear to move forward.

With Regards,
Flynn

Flynn

First Post
The updated version is now out there, my friends. Please check out this post for details:
http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=212578

If you've been waiting to order your POD until the errata has been posted, you no longer need to delay. No one has reported anything in three days, and given the intensity of the fans during the first few days, I think that says something right there. :)

Anyway, I hope this helps, and I look forward to hearing about your gaming experiences with Fantasy Concepts over the next few weeks and months.

Enjoy,
Flynn

Gwarh

Explorer
Hellko Flynn

I don't know why, but I can't send you a private msg so I'll have to post here. Nothing special about the question though.

Since the PDF was updated with the latest errata. Is it availible for download by those of us who have already purchaced the PDF?

Flynn

First Post
Gwarh said:
Hellko Flynn

I don't know why, but I can't send you a private msg so I'll have to post here. Nothing special about the question though.

Since the PDF was updated with the latest errata. Is it availible for download by those of us who have already purchaced the PDF?

Yes, you should be able to go to your lulu account and download the latest PDF.

Hope This Helps,
Flynn

Flynn

First Post
I think you'll really enjoy it. Outside of the minor errata discussions (very few for a product of this size, so I'm surprised), all the comments I have seen so far have been very positive.

I definitely look forward to hearing from everyone on your gaming experiences with Fantasy Concepts.

With Regards,
Flynn

Breakdaddy

First Post
I think it will be a nice place to mine ideas from whether or not I play the full version. Im a tinkerer by nature, so I never play anything "by the book" anyway. You seem like a good dude and I like to support my fellow Texans (even though Im in Arkansas now :( ).

Remove ads