• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scheduling Thread for IRON DM 2014

Rune

Once A Fool
[sblock=R2 contestants (who have internet access right now)]
[MENTION=1830]Waylander the Slayer[/MENTION], [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION], and [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION], who wants to kick off Round 2?[/sblock]

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Thursday's my only good writing day this week. If we can start Wednesday (especially if it's in the afternoon or evening) I'm game.

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] and [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION], I will post your ingredients Wednesday evening.

MortalPlague

Adventurer
On the topic of scheduling, I have a game Thursday night till midnight PST. I'd very much appreciate if the turn-in time could be a couple hours after that, so I could do a final edit following my game session. Either that, or an earlier start so it wrapped around 6 or 7 pm PST...

It not, that's fine, I'll just work around it schedule-wise.

Rune

Once A Fool
With a 48 hour time limit, we'll be a lot less concerned with nailing down exact start/finish times than in the first round. Contestants are expected to find the time they need during that very generous time frame. We definitely won't be extending that time-frame beyond 48 hours.

If you'd rather start later Thursday morning, we can do that. I'd prefer not to have a match begin/end in the middle of the night, though.

(Note that a Wednesday evening start has a Friday evening deadline.)

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I would really appreciate if we could still start tonight. Tomorrow morning would work if absolutely necessary as long as it's early enough, but after Thursday my weekend is shot, and I wouldn't really have time again until Monday.

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] and [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION], your match will begin at approximately 9 PM Eastern Time (about 5 hours from this post). This is a 48 hour match with a 3000 word limit, so keep that in mind.

Wicht

Hero
And I am back, and should be good to go about any day this week for round 2. So I take it that I am up against Wayland?

Remove ads