• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scheduling Thread for IRON DM 2014

Rune

Once A Fool
Hey, now! If you want to passive-aggressively imply that the judges should hurry up, do so in the other thread. :p

MortalPlague

Adventurer
I don't want to rush things along, but I have an excellent 48-hour window of opportunity starting around 5 or 6 pm on Sunday (Pacific time). If it's much later than that, things will collide with my work and game schedule. :)

Rune

Once A Fool
I don't want to rush things along, but I have an excellent 48-hour window of opportunity starting around 5 or 6 pm on Sunday (Pacific time). If it's much later than that, things will collide with my work and game schedule. :)

Will this work for you, [MENTION=221]Wicht[/MENTION]?

Wicht

Hero
Starting anytime today works beautifully for me. I have evening worship from 6 to 7. But just assume I am good to go anytime and have checked in.

Edit: Scratch that 6-7, schedule got rearranged to 2-3 worship time due to cold. But still, I am ready any time today to begin from now till evening.

Last edited:

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] and [MENTION=221]Wicht[/MENTION], your match will begin around 3 PM Eastern time.

You'll have 48 hours and a limit of 2000 words.

We've picked out some nice, easy ingredients for you, so good luck. :D

Remove ads