Shadowrun.DnD5 'DNA/DOA'

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: OK so I edited above. Here is a new map so NTensity is Delaying his action so that everyone goes at the same time. Need attack rolls and movement for Juno as I know where NTensity and Davos are... Diggs would have spend 1/2 his move to get over the barricade and shot at one of the guards as will Fluffy and Sovereign. I just have not moved them yet. Mostly need Juno and NTensity's moves and Juno's actions.

Also I don't think being Prone should really matter in Astral Space but as I have not put it in the ok for now but after the battle ;)[sblock=Map] Map.DNA.DOA4.jpg[/sblock]

When NTensity dropped the barrier the Aztecho security guards five were caught out in the open... and the six figure turned out to be a strangely dressed human male. He was behind the guards somewhat holding a pistol.[sblock=Samuel Silver]SamSilver.jpg[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
OOC: NTensity's move: Next to Davos behind the desk if Fluffy moves to the barricade; if not, hide behind the left side of the door opposite Sovereign.
OOC: Re Prone, we could go with "Off-Kilter" à la Starfinder? Basically like Prone but in Zero-G ("You are disoriented and floating out of control in zero gravity" or the Astral, as the case may be :)) .

GreenKarl

First Post
OOC: I thought Davos would get a lot farther with up to 120' of movement, and an Acrobatics roll of 21 to jump over the barricade.

GM: Yes 100%... if you want Davos farther away that is cool. Your Acrobatics got you over the barricade as a free action so you can put yourself anywhere on the map within your move that you want.

GM: Yes 100%... if you want Davos farther away that is cool. Your Acrobatics got you over the barricade as a free action so you can put yourself anywhere on the map within your move that you want.
Here's my original post for this:
Davos will take a moment to catch his breath (Bonus Action: Second Wind - heal 12hp), then jump back over the barricade ([roll0]) and take cover behind the desk (Dash up to 2 times, as required). If a second Dash is not required, he will then Hide ([roll1]) behind the desk. If no Dash is required, he will sheathe (or drop) his katanas, and draw his pistol.
[sblock=Condition]hp 13/29, Second Wind expended[/sblock]
So if I needed to spend movement to stand up, then I need to Dash once in order to get behind the desk with Fluffy.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
OOC: If at all possible NTensity would like to end up next to Davos so he can heal him next round? (assuming the world doesn't blow up on them again :))

Shayuri

First Post
Juno made for the nearest cover as the barricades flickered and more opposition came pouring in. Twisting around as she moved, she pumped a pair of shots at one of the guards before flinging herself behind the desk and trying to get her head clear. This op was going really bad in a big hurry.

"What's the deal with all these reinforcements?" she muttered. "This level looked abandoned."

(OOC - Moving as your map shows, taking a shot with Skirmisher and Deadly Aim, then a second shot with neither effect.)
[roll0] or [roll1] for [roll2]

2nd shot [roll3] for [roll4]

Remove ads