• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadowrun.DnD5 'DNA/DOA'

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: OK so I edited above. Here is a new map so NTensity is Delaying his action so that everyone goes at the same time. Need attack rolls and movement for Juno as I know where NTensity and Davos are... Diggs would have spend 1/2 his move to get over the barricade and shot at one of the guards as will Fluffy and Sovereign. I just have not moved them yet. Mostly need Juno and NTensity's moves and Juno's actions.

Also I don't think being Prone should really matter in Astral Space but as I have not put it in the ok for now but after the battle ;)[sblock=Map] Map.DNA.DOA4.jpg[/sblock]

When NTensity dropped the barrier the Aztecho security guards five were caught out in the open... and the six figure turned out to be a strangely dressed human male. He was behind the guards somewhat holding a pistol.[sblock=Samuel Silver]SamSilver.jpg[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
OOC: NTensity's move: Next to Davos behind the desk if Fluffy moves to the barricade; if not, hide behind the left side of the door opposite Sovereign.
OOC: Re Prone, we could go with "Off-Kilter" à la Starfinder? Basically like Prone but in Zero-G ("You are disoriented and floating out of control in zero gravity" or the Astral, as the case may be :)) .

GreenKarl

First Post
OOC: I thought Davos would get a lot farther with up to 120' of movement, and an Acrobatics roll of 21 to jump over the barricade.

GM: Yes 100%... if you want Davos farther away that is cool. Your Acrobatics got you over the barricade as a free action so you can put yourself anywhere on the map within your move that you want.

GM: Yes 100%... if you want Davos farther away that is cool. Your Acrobatics got you over the barricade as a free action so you can put yourself anywhere on the map within your move that you want.
Here's my original post for this:
Davos will take a moment to catch his breath (Bonus Action: Second Wind - heal 12hp), then jump back over the barricade ([roll0]) and take cover behind the desk (Dash up to 2 times, as required). If a second Dash is not required, he will then Hide ([roll1]) behind the desk. If no Dash is required, he will sheathe (or drop) his katanas, and draw his pistol.
[sblock=Condition]hp 13/29, Second Wind expended[/sblock]
So if I needed to spend movement to stand up, then I need to Dash once in order to get behind the desk with Fluffy.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
OOC: If at all possible NTensity would like to end up next to Davos so he can heal him next round? (assuming the world doesn't blow up on them again :))

Shayuri

First Post
Juno made for the nearest cover as the barricades flickered and more opposition came pouring in. Twisting around as she moved, she pumped a pair of shots at one of the guards before flinging herself behind the desk and trying to get her head clear. This op was going really bad in a big hurry.

"What's the deal with all these reinforcements?" she muttered. "This level looked abandoned."

(OOC - Moving as your map shows, taking a shot with Skirmisher and Deadly Aim, then a second shot with neither effect.)
[roll0] or [roll1] for [roll2]

2nd shot [roll3] for [roll4]

Remove ads