• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory: OOC

Festy_Dog

First Post
unleashed said:
Yep that's right...at least we finished our conversation.

Just for reference there's a post for Gaius #23, and Diedrik #44 from Zaeryn if they have just missed them and do wish to reply.

Sorry about that, I've edited a reply into my latest post (#73) for Zaeryn.

unleashed

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Oh, my SBlocking of late has been total crap... I'm surprised RA hasn't reminded me yet.

Well that's because you usually catch them within the fix without edit window. :)

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
RA, a few questions about the setting:

Are the Praetorians the only onse with an institutionalised slavery?
How tight are these worlds linked politically? From what I make of it, they aren't united at all, and war does occur on a regular basis.
Does the 'police' of different spheres work together?

Bront

The man with the probe
The answer to the first question is Yes, though I am unsure how widely know the other pracice(s) are.

The Spheres are at peace, and the only phere with a true standing navy are the Praetorians. Eldiz something like a UN/Embasy Park where each sphere has a place. In general, the spheres govern themselves for the most part, or at least from all I have come to know.

I think the athourities begrudgingly cooperate at times, which means it's probably hit or miss how well they work togeather at any point in time.

Remove ads