• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory: OOC

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
The answer to the first question is Yes, though I am unsure how widely know the other pracice(s) are.

The Narlse also practice slavery in what I assume is a rather open format.

Bront said:
The Spheres are at peace, and the only phere with a true standing navy are the Praetorians. Eldiz something like a UN/Embasy Park where each sphere has a place. In general, the spheres govern themselves for the most part, or at least from all I have come to know.

Actually I don’t see the Praetorians at peace with the spheres around them, they are aggressive but they will not attack spheres with representation on Eldiz.

Bront

The man with the probe
They're in a general peace, as in their's no open war between the known spheres, but that doesn't mean there's not conflict.

RA: Your attention needed here

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
They're in a general peace, as in their's no open war between the known spheres, but that doesn't mean there's not conflict.

Bront, sure if that’s your opinion on it so be it but as I said I don't really see them at a true peace. :)

unleashed

First Post
Praetorian Foreign Affairs: The Praetorians have annexed and continue to annex other worlds to their multi-sphere Empire. They do, however, have a tacit agreement not to annex any of the worlds that have an embassy in Eldiz, at least for now, though they always respond with force when provoked to show that they are not weak. They will often lend their expert tacticians and maybe a few troops too to those who are willing to pay (or better, to become subject "allies"), the better to view the strengths and weaknesses of those who they aid today, but may be foes tomorrow.

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Posts #119 and #120 could use your consideration if you can manage to pull yourself away from posting for BS (well I'm not sure about #120 as that isn't mine). :)
I know--but I'm trying to take care of the games where my posting is a bottleneck first ;)

Remove ads