• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory- Prologue: Fractured Union Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yotsu Yuriko, Martial Artist

Rystil:[SBLOCK]
Artifice said:
"Ah, yes, I know you'll be gone. But I could go as Yuriko, y'know?--especially if you help me practise my Yuriko impersonation," Artifice replies, still in a form that looks identical to Yuriko.
"Well, Artifice-san, you do have the look down," Yuriko replied, still trying to be friendly, "but I cannot ask that you face those dangers. And, not knowing your skills, I cannot risk my superiors, or my friends, on them counting on me . . . my skills and abilities . . . my knowledge . . . and getting you. No offense, but you don't have the knowledge of the customs, the language - though I sensed no accent from you, the dangers - the risk is too high."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Zaeryn T'Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Okay, thanks Pryvene,” Zaeryn replies, as they head back to the deck to look for someone else to ask.

OOC: You’d think with all the winking here, there’s some sort of eye condition amongst the crew. ;) :lol: [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*They notice a young lady talking to a man on deck, laughing a bit in response to something he said.*

(OOC: No, they just have a hunch what's going on :p)
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]*Not wanting to interrupt anything they might have going on, Zaeryn decides to try the galley...maybe someone's in there getting some jerky for a snack.*

OOC: That’s what I was hinting at. :D [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
*Entering the galley, they notice a portly fellow with a bottle of wine and a hunk of jerky in his hands, eating and making a bit of a mess, but not seeming to mind.*

(OOC: Ah, I see :p)
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]Zaeryn approaches the portly fellow with Valyssa in tow, saying “Good evening sir, I’m Zaeryn...” as he dodges a small wine spill.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Ah, yes, our guest. Hello there. Nice to meet you. My name is Gyrzad--want some?" he asks, wiping the jerky on his shirt to clean it and holding it out, offering it to Zaeryn.
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post

Rystil

[SBLOCK]“Pleased to meet you Gyrzad, umm no thanks I had some earlier, but it’s nice of you to offer,” Zaeryn replies, “I was just wondering if you could help me with something...I seem to be missing most of the scheduled meals as I just can’t seem to get the hang of not having a sun or moon to gauge time by and I was wondering if you could possibly circulate the knowledge amongst the crew that if I don’t manage to turn up for a meal on time that someone could come and find me.”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Zaeryn:
[SBLOCK]
"Oh, well, I can knock on your door for you if you like. I never miss a meal! Nope. And I'll tell everyone else too--someone will probably find you if I forget."
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads