In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought I'd share some gaming-related things I'm thankful for. Feel free to add your own.
- A great community here on ENWorld. It keeps me engaging with others, especially when I haven't been able to socialize as much as I'd like.
- Those Level Up PDFs. It's great to see what others have been able to do creatively.
- The art and inspiration from The Enemy Within books from Cubicle 7. It reminds me that story, character, and setting are important in games.
- I'm thankful that I had the opportunity to try Pathfinder 2E, even if it didn't go so well.
- I get to GM regularly for two pretty great groups, both of whom are willing to try new, creative things.
- I'm so happy that I got my HasLab copy of HeroQuest, a game I've been wanting for decades. I am currently painting the minis.
- And speaking of painting, I've had lots of time to paint my backlog and also to hone my skill.
- And connected to that, I've gotten decent at 3D printing. That's been a great, new hobby.
- I finished writing my book, got it accepted by a publisher. Just waiting for it to hit crowdfunding before I see it in print.