Planescape Sigil's Backroom (Planescape Spin-off)

I was thinking about new ideas.

The slivers from Magic: the Gathering are perfect for this because they can add that bizarre touch, the right middle between creepypasta touch and D&D

zack-stella-407941-excavator-sliver-final-small.jpg

Other idea is something like the "Void", the plane appeared in the action-live show "Loki", and also the Infinite Traine (cartoon show). Let's imagine an advanced civilitation worried about an alien enemy traveling to the past to erasure them. Then the security measures would be something like a recycle bin in your computer. If a timeline is pruned, reseted or erasured, then it becomes a demiplane. Maybe there is some link with the event of the "Great Medding" in the M:tG Multiverse. This could save civilitations, or at least some remains, but also possible cosmic menaces, or dystopian timelines. This can also to be the ultimate cosmic hideout if you don't want to be found.

forest-tower-fantasy-male-gargoyles-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

city-fantasy-art-architecture-buildings-airships-11570021814bu3pqrlmx5.jpg

3061777-poster-p-1-a-surrealist-cityscape-where-buildings-grow-like-trees.gif

129668_Main---Portals_to_alternate_universes_artwork-SPL_rt.jpg

1657219866952.png

I have seen some pictures of urban explorations as possible sources of inspirations.

One of my last ideas is a demiplane based in the "draconic stronghold" where the kobold deity died or was catched.

It shouldn't be a dread domain because it wouldn't be enough mysterious, but something closer to the plane of the mirror.

AAAABQh_yj7dh15h_vaVvJA6pl78pNcmhS3bx4JuA21UDOQiJkAfuVK50ovUKyWsXsHbB7ub0O-VaFAs8t-LKVsXeXkGD-gvj7fyxL2WfI_OnbNPFud66NwbktfV.jpg

Picture from manganime "High-Rise Invasion".

1658256823741.jpeg

images

Remove ads