Simple Superhero Systems

aramis erak

Legend
Having just purchased Sentinel Comics RPG beginner's kit, once the corebook is released, it's simpler than the others I've mentioned (Marvel Super Heroes/FASERIP, Marvel Heroic RP, Cortex Plus Superheroic from the Hacker's Guide). It should be a bit faster, but I've not gotten it to table.

Note that the included adventures envisage 3-4 scenes per 90 minutes of play, so one scene per day seems reasonable for lunchtime play, but it may then start to feel like battle of the day.

pming

Legend
Hiya!

Fast, easy, free-flowing, heroic, easy to grasp and exciting?

SUPERS! Revised Edition

(here's the official Forums if you want to ask questions and stuff...: http://superscbr.proboards.com/ )

Uses only d6's. Damage is not from a "hit point pool", defender chooses how/what gets 'damaged' (comes from core attributes, of which there are 4), and it has the best method for Heroes dealing with "mooks/lackies/minions" for ANY super-hero game. The community is also very helpful and, well, just dang happy! I've been on the forums there for a couple years now and I've NEVER seen any sort of "animosity" between the community. This means that you can be happy sending your player there to "check things out, read and look at a lot of art people do there (there's a subforum called "The Drawing Board").

Fast, easy, fun. SUPERS! Revised Edition <-- GET IT NOW! :)

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Was a warning for others; it's explicitly retroscifi (Alpha p 3.; beta p. 3) in the Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon mode.

If you'd played it, you'd know it was supers. If you've not played a game, or even bothered to read past page 3, you're in no place to issue 'warnings'.

It is explicitly supers - you play members of a super-powered crime-fighting team. You can tell it's supers from the super powers the characters get.

Remove ads