• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC - On lookspring's turn on the first round he can act, he'll be retreating and using the wand per my first post. After that round he'll continue retreating and healing until he is behind Rowan and Phoenix. The wand is 1d8+1.

Manzanita

First Post
"We're not the first to come here to gather mushrooms!" Rowan shouts as he continues to swing his guisarme. "Keep gathering them, Lookspring, while I hold this thing off. You too, Pheonix."

OOC: Rowan's modified rolls: Spot=6, listen=19, to hit=19, dmg=10. His AC, w/shield spell, is 22, or less, maybe, if he can't detect his opponent.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Did Phoenix's first actions take place already then? Or do I need to roll for them myself now that IC is workig again? Just wanted to make sure we aren't waiting on me.

BigB

First Post
Next round - spot and listen checks needed again :eek:

Rowan -18 hp - Rowan yells to Lookspring and Phoenix to gather mushrooms while he stands against the attackers. He cannot see but can hear movement of 2 attackers this round and connects with 1 while swinging his guisarme.

Phoenix -16hp - picks 1 mushroom

Lookspring -20 hp - picks 1 mushroom can see both attackers as the disrupt ground vegetation as they move and hear one of them moving as well.

Attacker1 -16 - Accepting the bite of the guisarme the invisible attacker pushes through and lands a bite on Rowan for 17 pts damage.

Attacker2 -0 - Misses Rowan as he dodges the swinging guisarme.

Phoenix and lookspring scramble to gather the needed mushrooms as the watch Rowan stand against the swirling air and bleed from deep wounds.

round: 1(surprise); 2; 3

mushroom collection count: 2+2=4

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Nervously following Rowan's orders, Phoenix turns from combat and works at gathering the mushrooms they need as quick as she can while trying to stay alert for further danger or attacks.

BigB

First Post
Next round - spot and listen checks needed again :eek:

Rowan -32 hp - Rowan can tell where the 2 attackers by sound but still does not connect on his attacks.

Phoenix -16hp - collects mushrooms oblivious to where the attackers are until Rowan reels from a bite and begins bleeding in a new spot

Lookspring -20- collects mushrooms knowing where the creatures are from the sounds - most importantly they do not threaten the Katara.

Attacker1 -16 - Once again strikes Rowan with a fierce bite for 14 pts of damage.

Attacker2 -0 - cannot seem to get past the swinging guisarme of Rowan.

round: 1(surprise); 2; 3; 4

mushroom collection count: 2+2=4

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Spot 12, listen 22, to hit 12 dmg 6. yuck.

Rowan will try to last a little longer. He shouts and swings wildly, trying to keep their attention on himself.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads