Six Nights to Year's End (Merged)

Tychus

First Post
"Quickly, through the north door, while we are still quickened!" shouts Glau. "I will cover the rear." Glau takes cover behind the corner of the wall, sighting down the corridor to the west.

OOC
[sblock]We should have another 7 rounds or so of haste I think. Assuming everyone moves through the north door, Glau will follow at the rear of the group, rather than get split up.[/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
Kaeso marches at the front of the group, his hefty tower shield at his side. "I'll keep guard at the front. Remember, we're looking for both the warden and our equipment."

Scotley

Hero
Tsal

"If we are to go on, perhaps it would be best that I pause a moment to summon an earth elemental to sow some confusion?"

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
While Tsal considers summoning an elemental, Glau hears some sort of goblinoid speech being grunted past the northern, closed door. It also sounds as if the creatures are upturning tables and moving furniture.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
As the party continues to listen, it sounds as if the sounds of moving furniture to the north have stopped, although goblinoid voices can still be heard barking orders.

Scotley

Hero
Tsal

Acting as fast as he can, Tsal summons a Large Earth Elemental, "Go and wander through the walls, leap out and sow confusion and then fade back into the walls and attack more guards."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Tsal's earth elemental grows from the center of the floor, taking a roughly humanoid shape while covered in floor tiles. The creature nods at Tsal's instructions, then effortlessly walks past Davian and Kaseo and through the northern wall. You are unsure of its actions afterwards, but from the goblinoid screams and crashes from beyond the door you are sure that chaos has just broken loose.

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Verosh smiles for the first time in a long while, and indeed the first smile his new companions will have seen, "Nice trick," he says approvingly to Tsal.

Remove ads