• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sky High

reveal

Adventurer
I want to see it instead of Fantastic Four but my wife wants to see FF so we're going to it. I hope it's not a mistake. :\

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
Klaus said:
Yeah, what VB said.

Only replace "Kurt Russell" with "Lynda Carter", "He" with "She" and "cool" with "hot".

What?

:D
Agreed.

Just replace "Lynda Carter" with "Bruce Campbell", "She" with "Da Man" and "hot" with "demigodly".

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Tetsubo said:
I enjoyed it far more than Fantastic Four.

That would be because Fantastic Four was an inferior film. On many levels.

And Marvel's lawyers can mutate themselves. Like they'd have what it takes to go after the multi-headed beast which is Disney. :)

Templetroll

Explorer
My wife and I went to see Sky High and enjoyed it. I laughed out loud a couple of times and the cheese was well-done.

There were about 25 people in our theater, my daughter went to see March of the Penguins and that theater had every seat filled! Go figure. She enjoyed it.

ForceUser

Explorer
Just saw this--great movie. I chuckled often and laughed out loud once or twice. My favorite line of the film was at the end (highlight for spoiler):
So my girlfriend became my arch-enemy, my arch-enemy became my friend, and my friend became my girlfriend. But that's high school.

Tetsubo said:
You know what? I'm getting pretty darn tired of Marvel and their cohort of lawyers... like there are ANY original superhero ideas anymore...
Doesn't Marvel still claim that "Superhero" is a trademark shared between them and DC, and nobody else can legally use it? The claim is flimsy as all heck because that's a pretty generic term, but last I heard they still say the term is their ((and DC's) Intellectual Property, so they probably consider the entire genre their property (if they could get away with it, and it sometimes looks like they are trying).

Remove ads