So how screwed are we?

shadyizok

Explorer
Alright so we managed to get our rogue into the dragon and after several turns he made his way into it's stomach where he set of the tree, which ripped two huge holes in the dragon and rooted it too the ground. It however did not kill said dragon, so the rogue climbed back up its throat grabbed it's uvula and thrust his sword up through the dragon's nasal passages and into it's brain slaying the vile beast.

Well i thank you all for the help you gave. :D

Fallenibilis

congrats on surviving! What happened to your hydrashaped partymember? Did he die from changing back or did you have enough healing available?

Congrats. Since the goblins worshiped that creature, and you killed it, what sort of reaction did you get?

mmm, small green followers... everyone could use a little worshipping now and again :p

Fallenibilis

First Post
Well after resting the night we ventured out and in one of the main areas we found dozens of goblins killed in what looks like a ritual suicide according to my knowledge religion... so yeah

And our hydra shaped memember lived barely due to the couple of heal spells i had left, how lucky were we...

Last edited:

Remove ads