• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E So long and thanks for all the fish!

BoldItalic

First Post
You know, I'm thinking that since [MENTION=6689464]MoonSong[/MENTION] got flack for wishing there was more Japanese in English I ought to give you flack for wishing there was more Latin. :p
Would a Wish spell work for that? Or does Comprehend Languages somehow make it okay anyway?

Bagpuss

Legend
That's why communism doesn't work.

[sblock]Have we done this joke already I really couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread.[/sblock]

One part is true. The ability to say something convincingly does not equal being right.
Inversely, someone might be absolutely right and have no ability to convince anyone.
An important life lesson. B-)

Hussar

Legend
Which is funny considering that DC has explicitly split their TV and big screen universes, while Marvel has kept them largely compatible (even if technically separate).

Funny, but, IMO, fantastic considering that DC's TV universe keeps pumping out fantastic stuff, particularly their animated universe stuff. It's just their live action stuff that has... erm... issues? problems? massive suckitude? :D

MechaPilot

Explorer
Funny, but, IMO, fantastic considering that DC's TV universe keeps pumping out fantastic stuff, particularly their animated universe stuff. It's just their live action stuff that has... erm... issues? problems? massive suckitude? :D

The animated stuff is of varying quality. The Killing Joke is really just awful. Justice League Dark makes Constantine into a D&D blaster mage; I've read 11 volumes of trade paperbacks and he has yet to throw a single firebolt (which he does frequently in the film). Also, while I love Assault on Arkham, it really falls down in the third act.

Edit: oh, and the animated film with Batwoman really fails to do justice to the character, and it alters the character of her interaction with Batman and her push to become a superheroine in a way that is very unflattering to her.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
I'm still on the case. I'll find that sockpuppet.
attachment.php

I've already narrowed the suspect list to everybody who's posted on this thread, and everybody who hasn't

Attachments

• detective_pinkie_pie_by_c_h_loboguerrero_c-d4t0t34.png
    detective_pinkie_pie_by_c_h_loboguerrero_c-d4t0t34.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 406

BoldItalic

First Post
One part is true. The ability to say something convincingly does not equal being right.
Inversely, someone might be absolutely right and have no ability to convince anyone.
An important life lesson. B-)
That's very convincing.

What this thread needs is more jokes, or at least a high "Laugh with this post" score. How about we try to make this the top "Funniest Thread"? We have 506 to beat.

Remove ads