• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E So long and thanks for all the fish!

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
SunGold has asked for more comedy gold.
Do we even need it? The title of the thread is a reference to the "Hitchkiker's" series, which in itself was comedy gold. Doesn't that cover that need for us?

If Hussar is right that "TheDip" is/was a sock puppet of another alt-identity, then that means to me that Sacrosanct (was it?) is wrong to say that the original poster has stayed away -- because we don't know this to be true, as follows: the human being who posted the OP as "TheDip" may have already posted further posts later in this same thread using another identity, and may still be reading these posts while having no record of that activity showing up in the "Last Activity" stat in "TheDip's" profile.

You mean someone here could be a sock puppet......Oh my gosh, it's me isn't it? I'm about the last one I'd suspect. Why didn't anybody tell me? Whyyyy???

Sacrosanct

Legend
So it's awesome and under-appreciated?

I don't know if those are the same adjectives I'd use to describe this ;)

superman-returns-brandon-routh.jpg

Lanliss

Explorer
That's not the DC Cinematic universe. That's a Superman movie that precedes the DC Cinematic universe. Just like the Michael Keaton and Chris Bale Batman films aren't part of the DC Cinematic universe.

You are thinking of the Extended DC Universe, I think. Marvel is the one with the "Cinematic Universe"

MechaPilot

Explorer
You are thinking of the Extended DC Universe, I think. Marvel is the one with the "Cinematic Universe"

If you want to be technical about the name, yes, I believe WB is calling it the DCEU. Personally, I think Cinematic Universe is more appropos, as it clearly describes a universe shared by programming for initial release at cinemas, whereas an Expanded Universe could easily also encompass television programming.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads