D&D 5E So long and thanks for all the fish!

BoldItalic

First Post
As they prepared a feast from their meagre rations and a larder-full of fine food that was conveniently concealed behind a secret door, Hermione raised her hands and gave thanks to Archaisma, the goddess of obsolete grammars. Rather unusually, Archaisma rendered unto Hermione an obeisance forsooth, for it had been many a moon ere such an one had thus incanted.

"Pass the turnips," said Throg with a mouthful of aurochs.

"Does anyone have any pepper?" asked Gildan indistinctly, chewing on a herring.

"Black pepper or white pepper?"

"No, writing pepper. I want to make notes."

rgoodbb

Adventurer
Eventually emerging from the cavern, The Un-split Party saw that the blistering sand before them was endless

"This was not in the brochure" Stated De-Door, covering his rapidly drying body

"Hang on, I'll cast a spell to see where we are." As Gildan began casting, the vines encrusting the inner walls of the cavern began to wither and die." He stopped immediately. A sickly thought running through his mind "Sister? Try your divine interventions, Now!".
"Oh no. Naught! I hath been abandoned by my Goddess Archaisma". She began sobbing softly.

"It is as I feared. We are in Athas"
"We are in a what?... a thas? What's a thas"
"No. Athas it's a world of Dark Sun"
"Well it's pretty bloody blinding to me. Have you got sun madness already?"
"It's run by Sorcerer Kings"
"Well I've heard of the Gypsy Kings, are they like them?"

BoldItalic

First Post
"This is serious," began Gildan. "We are going to have to make a group saving throw. I want everyone to cast whatever they have to buff up our chances."

"What's a savings throw?" wondered Throg, but he kept quiet because he didn't want to look as foolish as he was feeling.

"Bless us all," remarked Hermione, and she did.

"My music is my inspiration," claimed the Bard. "My songs are to die for."

"Now, I want to all to listen very carefully and use what little intelligence you have. You must firmly believe that everything in the world has an end and a beginning. Therefore, there is no such thing as an endless desert. Your minds are being tricked. You must shake off the yoke of misbelief and see this place as it truly is. Think NOW!"

The scene before them wavered ...

rgoodbb

Adventurer
*phhhhrrrrrAAAAAAAAPPP-P-P-P........P..... wheeeeeeeep*

“De-Door. Please. Not again”
“Sorry. I suck my thumb when I’m nervous. It just came out. At least it smells fresh.”

"It is no good. We must use the Way."
"Which way? That way?"
"No The way"
"Yes but which way is Thee WAY"

“You have also lost your link to the gods. You must now focus instead on the four elements”

"Nature! I shalt nay be compared to a dandelion on a May morn, I say thee NAY!"

“Focus...on...the...four...elements”

“Well. If thou think it best. Rock, Paper, Scissors and……..Nither doth I remeberith the final crux. Nay do not regail me. Uhm…..Rock, Paper, Scissors.......What doth it start with?"

pming

Legend
O_O

...wow....this thread kinda... umm... launched itself into a bit of an odd tangent....

(mumble mumble...crazy RPG'ers...sometimes I just don't get where their minds are at....mumble mumble) :)

^_^

Paul L. Ming

rgoodbb

Adventurer
Please chime in with your chapters folks. Don't be shy. We need the support!

As for pictures. I shall leave that in the capable hands of DannyAlkatrazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I think thats the correct spelling.

BoldItalic

First Post
THROG THE BARBARIAN

barbarian_warrior_character_card_by_dacas-d5jiw9a.jpg

rgoodbb

Adventurer
OK BoldItalic, You are good at that :):):):) too!

I see Sister Hermione under a new light now. Until of course she opens her gob!

Remove ads