D&D 5E So long and thanks for all the fish!

rgoodbb

Adventurer
Oh wow. I swore for the first time on ENworld and it came out in soapy YELLOW BUBBLES. That's :):):):)ing Awesome. Ha. It did it again. I feel like a kid again. Is this how Bar De-Door speaks?

Corwin

Explorer
We''re aiming to keep this thread going with enough jokey posts until we get to 506 laughs. Please help, it's all in a good cause.
I strongly encourage everyone still reading along to go back and click a laugh or XP on all of my previous posts in this thread (and any thread, really, if you be so inclined). I won't complain...

rgoodbb

Adventurer
I strongly encourage everyone still reading along to go back and click a laugh or XP on all of my previous posts in this thread (and any thread, really, if you be so inclined). I won't complain...

If that be the case Corwin....Yours is the next chapter. Currently our hero's are stuck in the throws of the darkest sun of all. What do you do next????????

Is that provocative at all? Do you feel the need to bite. Do you feel the Bardic Inspiration coursing through you?

Too much?

Last edited:

rgoodbb

Adventurer
It must be someone elses turn bar BoldItalic's and mine now.....

I have had too much red.....

I need a little sleep now.....

Trombone-Bubble-Snore.Com

BoldItalic

First Post
Time for a recap.

You are in an endless desert, having just arrived on the world of Athas. Your barbarian, Throg Throggsonn, knows nothing useful about this place (or anywhere, really). Your cleric, Hermione, has lost contact with her deity, the goddess Archaisma. Your wizard, the Brownie-Gnome Gildan, has just attempted unsuccessfully to dispel reality. Spiton, your flamboyant trombone-playing Bard, has recently married a talking bar of soap called Bar-de-Door and this adventure is supposedly their honeymoon.

What happens next? The next six hours are free-for-all. Go for it!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I think I found our Spiton picture...

13.jpg

rgoodbb

Adventurer
SOAP!!!...Verily yay it doth be soap. De-Door! Thou art the fourth element. Rock, Paper, Scissors, Soap."

And with that Sister Hermione's mind, body and soul was cleansed by nature itself. She now had the power over the four elements. She had in fact become the Fifth Element. "Beeeeega Baaaaaada Booom!"

Gildan, shaking his head at the ridiculous logic of the sister, started to use prestidigitation to warm and flavour his breakfast. A pair of rusty old, but razor sharp shears however slid across his throat.

"Thou wilt not defilest this most auspicious of lands with one's corrupt-eth touch of magic" One of Hermione's arms had transformed into the element of scissors. "That goes for thou also anon Bard-boy"

"Have you ever seen me cast a spell in this land?" Retorted Spiton flamboyantly.

"Now that I do think upon it, reading back past thyne umpteenth posts. I have ne're espied ones arcanic casting at all..."

"Urrhm......"

Remove ads