• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So, Wandavision?

Wolfram stout

Adventurer
Supporter
Finally managed to see the last episode.

I think I may have missed something. The SWORD director is a dick, but I didn’t understand why the FBI arrested him at the end? He was working to stop a threat which was mind controlling an entire town, which is his job, no? Did he do something illegal that I may have missed or forgotten?
I think his whole rebuilding Vision project was unsanctioned. Not that he kept it too secret, but that was the impression that I got as to why he was arrested.

Finally managed to see the last episode.

I think I may have missed something. The SWORD director is a dick, but I didn’t understand why the FBI arrested him at the end? He was working to stop a threat which was mind controlling an entire town, which is his job, no? Did he do something illegal that I may have missed or forgotten?

I think he faked footage of Wanda stealing Visions body as an excuse to go in and either capture or kill the hex Vision.

Janx

Hero
A thing they don't talk about - Vision was not a human being, so there's a huge question about his legal status. If he had status as a person, then without concent of Vision or next-of-kin, what Heywood was doing was very illegal.
and if he wasn't a person, he was the property of Wanda and/or Tony Stark, and Heyward was stealing her property by holding it and vandalizing it by dismantling it. Either way, Crimey Heyward's going to jail.

I would have hoped, however, Sir Patrick Stewart would have mounted a social media movement after Vision's death to recognize Vision's post-humous personhood. Video clips and memes flooded the internet featuring his famous argument for Data.

Remove ads