So, Wandavision?

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
I like that theory! However, wouldn't Woo be able to identify her then? Unless he has never seen the witness of course. After all, they were supposed to meet in West View.
Good point - but if Agnes is Agatha, then 🪄magic🪄 and no one remembers her.
Yes, that has been mentioned a couple of times here. But if she is actually Agatha Harkness, then her "husband" may actually be Mephisto, who may be controlling everything.
Ooo, I like this. As was noted elsewhere, Agnes says their anniversary is June 2nd, which is notable as the date of the first Salem witch trial in 1692.
Does anyone else find SWORD's initial involvement in the case a little odd? Yes, there were some strange circumstances to it, but it doesn't seem like they'd be the first place an officer would turn if all they wanted was a drone overflight. I wonder if there was something about the nature of Woo's witness that made them the best choice.
I was really struck by something at the end of episode 3, and I haven't seen it mentioned here or elsewhere: "Geraldine"'s pendant that Wanda notices looks an awful lot like an inverted cross - to the point that that's what I thought it was at first. It took me a couple fo seconds to realize it was also a sword. One of the main things that an inverted cross is associated with is Satanism*. So, another Mephisto clue?

* (I initially typed that as "Stanism". In the future, I'm sure there will be a religion based on the teachings of Stan Lee...)

Rune

Once A Fool
Good point - but if Agnes is Agatha, then 🪄magic🪄and no one remembers her.

Ooo, I like this. As was noted elsewhere, Agnes says their anniversary is June 2nd, which is notable as the date of the first Salem witch trial in 1692.

I was really struck by something at the end of episode 3, and I haven't seen it mentioned here or elsewhere: "Geraldine"'s pendant that Wanda notices looks an awful lot like an inverted cross - to the point that that's what I thought it was at first. It took me a couple fo seconds to realize it was also a sword. One of the main things that an inverted cross is associated with is Satanism*. So, another Mephisto clue?

* (I initially typed that as "Stanism". In the future, I'm sure there will be a religion based on the teachings of Stan Lee...)
It’s pretty obviously a SWORD logo, condensed into an oval. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be both.

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
It’s pretty obviously a SWORD logo, condensed into an oval. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be both.
Doing a quick Google search for SWORD logos, everything I'm seeing is more clearly not an inverted cross compared to the pendant, so I suspect it's intentionally open to interpretation.

Rune

Once A Fool
Doing a quick Google search for SWORD logos, everything I'm seeing is more clearly not an inverted cross compared to the pendant, so I suspect it's intentionally open to interpretation.
Seems pretty clear to me.
BD019AD3-F35C-4AD6-89C8-9C8A5FED65C8.jpeg
D52D56B5-A4F2-46D9-A065-1455A6D3FDB4.jpeg
7C76E1E5-9813-46BD-8DD7-9D4A5129C91C.jpeg
95A52FD5-5550-46F5-BF93-67EC12AC660E.jpeg

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
Well, all I can say is that's a pretty zoomed-in view of the pendant, and my vision isn't what it used to be. o_O

That said, the pendant is decidedly not circular like the actual SWORD logo, which means...something or nothing. ;)

Last edited:

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Maybe the 6 sides of a hexagon could be related to the 6 Infinity Stones?
I was thinking this, too., as well as thinking about some strange circuitry layout.

I also noticed that the closeout shot of Wanda and Vision as the end credits rolled in episode 1 was framed by a hexagon. :unsure:

I'm thinking the hexagon is misdirection, and might not be relevant at all. The way Woo wrote it down on the whiteboard, made it seem as if the director really wanted us to focus on a red herring.

Remove ads