So, Wandavision?

I was ready for
Aaron Taylor-Johnson
to make an appearance but
Evan Peters
showing up just turns everything else on its head.

Taylor-Johnson has not been mentioned in any show rumors at all, while Peters has been several times.

And speaking of rumors, now that Monica mentions contacting a certain aerospace engineer, the rumor mill is tagging that as
the pre-super-powered version of Reed Richards.

Taylor-Johnson has not been mentioned in any show rumors at all, while Peters has been several times.

And speaking of rumors, now that Monica mentions contacting a certain aerospace engineer, the rumor mill is tagging that as
I was thinking we'd see AT-J due to what was happening in episode 5 as I was watching it. The story was building too heavily in that direction. It didn't have anything to do with show rumors.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Can we? She's driving events far more than the other characters, who are just under Wanda's control. I don't think any of them would be self-aware enough to pause and say "shall we do that scene over?" to Wanda.

Absolutely this, Agnes somehow knows exactly whats going on and is actively monitoring Wanda by playing the role of sit-com friendly neighbour. Agnes also seems scared enough of Wanda’s reaction that she expects Wanda to force a reset when things arent going her way.

Furthermore Agnes has shown an interest in the children and seems to beconcerned about the welfare of the neighbours (she warned Herb not to tell Vision too much) - it may well be that Agnes is the actual ‘Hero’ of Westview, being a powerful Witch in her own right would explain how she is able to resist Wanda’s hex powers

Agnes also sprays lavendar over the twins, Lavendar is a relaxant used to ease anxiety and improve sleep. Traditionally it was used to give good dreams and also to ward off evil spirits. Its use in the show probably references the ‘Dream’ state they’re in AND also protection from the evil spirits (Mephisto?) plaguing them (since nightmares are caused by demons) - so in spraying them with Lavendar Agnes is protecting the Twins

- ANyway the episodes keep getting better and better, especially with Vision now fully aware that things arent right, and Wanda having made her terms clear to Sword with “I have everything I want, now stay out of my life!!”

Brilliant! I was wondering who Monica might be referring to in that statement, but was looking at Captain Marvel lore to identify someone. That option is much much much cooler

Last edited:

So, another thing about Agnes and her maybe being Agatha Harkness that I did not really think about until reading some recaps today. Agatha Harkness was big in Wanda's like in the comics because their powers were both magic-based. But in the film and TV version, her powers are not connected to magic at all. So maybe Agnes is someone else entirely from Wanda's comics past. Someone who would be in on this whole thing with her. She knows way too much and is clearly aware of all the stuff that does not fit the sitcom realities. Also, since this series is supposed to tie directly into the next Doctor Strange movie, maybe it is one of his foes that is behind this, "helping" Wanda? That still leaves it as possible that Agnes is Mephisto.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
So . . . is anyone else getting more and more confused the longer things go on? I'm sure that's the point, but seriously, what is going on? Most of the main questions have not been answered, even as we know a lot more than we did at the beginning.

Who started this? If Wanda didn't, and is just taking advantage of the circumstance, who/what actually caused this in the first place?

Why can't she control Vision? Is it because of the Mind Stone? If so, that leads to the next question. . .

HOW IS THE MIND STONE BACK!?!? How!?!? Just how!?!? We know it is back, because Vision used it to get information this episode, his fingers even glowed yellow, but there is no explanation for how it could be back. It was destroyed by Wanda, and then again by Thanos. Maybe Wanda used her knowledge of it from when she destroyed it to rebuild it somehow? The trailer seemed to show something like this.

How is Wanda so powerful? She hasn't used her telepathic powers (that we've seen) since Age of Ultron, and she was by no means as good at controlling her power as she is now.

She recast Pietro? How? What does this mean?

So . . . is anyone else getting more and more confused the longer things go on? I'm sure that's the point, but seriously, what is going on? Most of the main questions have not been answered, even as we know a lot more than we did at the beginning.

Who started this? If Wanda didn't, and is just taking advantage of the circumstance, who/what actually caused this in the first place?

Why can't she control Vision? Is it because of the Mind Stone? If so, that leads to the next question. . .

HOW IS THE MIND STONE BACK!?!? How!?!? Just how!?!? We know it is back, because Vision used it to get information this episode, his fingers even glowed yellow, but there is no explanation for how it could be back. It was destroyed by Wanda, and then again by Thanos. Maybe Wanda used her knowledge of it from when she destroyed it to rebuild it somehow? The trailer seemed to show something like this.

How is Wanda so powerful? She hasn't used her telepathic powers (that we've seen) since Age of Ultron, and she was by no means as good at controlling her power as she is now.

She recast Pietro? How? What does this mean?

Multiple dimensions. Alternate dimensions. Alternate timelines. Etc. Remember how the Avengers went and collected alternate dimension versions of the Infinity Stones to restore everyone? Either the alternate Mindstone never made it back to it's home dimension or maybe Wanda and/or whoever is helping/controlling her figured out how to get one again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases