So, Wandavision?

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Well, I have not kept up with this thread but I note in the latest episode the bring up the nexus of realities which I guess is a tie in to the multiverse of madness.

I also think that since they used the x-men quicksilver that maybe they are wanting to merge the x-men movies and the Marvel studio movieverse..

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
And Agnes really was Agatha Harkness (I'm watching as I type my comments). I still wasn't 100% certain until Wanda wandered down into the basement and it became all mystical... and then she introduced herself as Agatha Harkness, dead giveaway.

Is Agatha Harkness from 'our' time (modern day) could she be from the past hence why the items keep slipping back to the past?
As per comics, she is really really old. But she isn't "from the past", she just lived through it.

Comic version isn't as evil as TV version appears to be (cackling, as Pratchett would put it). More True Neutral.

It is possible that Harkness, although "behind it all" is not actually acting out of evil motives.

Expansion: "Vision" is actually Ultron, resurrected by SWORD. The Hex is a prison for Ultron, since how better to imprison a villain than to make them believe they are a hero?

Last edited:

MarkB

Legend
One cool thing from the way this episode played out is that Darcy is now effectively a rogue element. With Vision having 'de-whammied' her and then headed off without her, she may well be the only person in the Hex aside from Agatha and possibly Vision himself with a mind of her own.

Finally watched, and the style with the "interview" parts made me think The Office, which is what they were going along with I guess Modern Family (never watched it), and last week's episode was Malcom in the middle. It seems that the second trip into The Hex has activated Monica's powers or given her them, I wonder if this makes her another "child of the stones" as I call those who have gotten powers from the infinity Stones.

Anyway, I was thinking back to a line that Dr. Strange said in Infinity War:

“What’s your job again?” - Stark

“Protecting your reality, douchebag.” - Strange

One cool thing from the way this episode played out is that Darcy is now effectively a rogue element. With Vision having 'de-whammied' her and then headed off without her, she may well be the only person in the Hex aside from Agatha and possibly Vision himself with a mind of her own.
She is also wearing a super-suit...

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
I need to watch it again to confirm, but a lot of the talk online about this scene is that Monica's eyes supposedly went purple after she opened the cellar door and saw how weird it looked inside. So it may be saying she is under Agatha's control now, instead of Wanda's or instead of being free of any control. Maybe it is hinting at a Monica vs Vision fight or something?

Edit: Just watched that again and yes, her eyes turn purple right before Pietro surprises her and are still purple when she looks at him. So that means something important in the mind control area.
I thought that her eyes glowing showed that she was activating her own powers, like when she came through the barrier.

Remove ads