So, Wandavision?

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
Th' missus and our daughter quickly established a Friday night WandaVision viewing routine, when we're all off work and done with school, and yet before I run off to my D&D game - where we talk about WandaVision! It's a tight squeeze, but it makes for a great night!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
You on the other hand discuss in good faith.

Mod note:

It is interesting to speculate how you think a passive but openly stated accusation of bad faith argument fits in with the order to treat folks with respect.

Hint: It does not. Next time, if you feel someone is arguing in bad faith, disengage. For now, I'll disengage you form the discussion, as was previously warned.

Vael

Legend
In an odd mood, awaiting the finale. I've preferred the episodes that are more in the sitcom style than 4 and 8, so I'm not sure whether Wandavision can stick the landing. But I've really enjoyed the entire run, and so it's a little bittersweet that this is the last episode. Regardless, I'm going to watch it as soon as it drops. And possible twice.

tomBitonti

Adventurer
In an odd mood, awaiting the finale. I've preferred the episodes that are more in the sitcom style than 4 and 8, so I'm not sure whether Wandavision can stick the landing. But I've really enjoyed the entire run, and so it's a little bittersweet that this is the last episode. Regardless, I'm going to watch it as soon as it drops. And possible twice.
Hear hear! Bittersweet indeed. I’m looking forward to the resolution, yet am sad the series is ending. Thanks all for the lively speculation.

TomB

I wonder if her mother’s brooch is a magic item or if she just took it for sentimental reasons or what.

For those who did not get a good look at the brooch in any of the scenes, it has a rabbit on it, and Agatha has a "pet" rabbit. Senor Scratchy. Her son in the comic books is Nicholas Scratch. Ol' Scratch, Old Scratch, Mister Scratch, Old Nick, are all nicknames for the Devil. Which in the comics is Mephisto, usually.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
For those who did not get a good look at the brooch in any of the scenes, it has a rabbit on it, and Agatha has a "pet" rabbit. Senor Scratchy. Her son in the comic books is Nicholas Scratch. Ol' Scratch, Old Scratch, Mister Scratch, Old Nick, are all nicknames for the Devil. Which in the comics is Mephisto, usually.

Note - in the comics her son is not Mephisto, or the literal devil. He's just even a bigger jerk than Agatha is.

Rune

Once A Fool
Not a rabbit. Three figures, the middle holding a scythe.

8B0D227B-03DB-4632-8370-02A21820BC37.jpeg

Remove ads