• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So, what Class are you dying to play?

As first D&D4e character?

Either Fighter or Ranger. What can I say, I'm a melee type of guy :)

Although a wizard might be an interesting change of pace, especially as I don't have to worry about tracking spell slots and having to parcel out the arcane power (especially at low-levels).

WyzardWhately

First Post
Most likely the Wizard. It's my favorite class, I want to see what they've done with it. I also like rogues, and I suspect 4E might make paladins tolerable enough for me to play one again.

Ipissimus

First Post
Aside from all of them, I have a short list in no particular order or preference.

Wizard - Depending on how multiclassing works and training feats, I'd like to see how I can add some clerical flavor to the Wizard like my old favourite Mystic Theurge character.

Warlock - i'd like to do a Fey pact Eladrin myself, though it seems that everyone wants to do that character. Just to be different, I might go Star pact Tiefling.

Rogue - I like the sound of the new sneak attack rules and I like the image of a suave, lightly armoured, swashbuckler who attacks with precision and deals alot of damage. Oh, and from the sounds of things, this might be a great class to play solo what with healing being spread around a bit.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads