• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So, what Class are you dying to play?

AZRogue

First Post
I might have to also bring back Dune'Jon, my old 1E character. He'd be a desert/wasteland Ranger who had taken one too many blows to the head--a fact which he is very proud of--resulting in him often talking to himself (he's convinced the animals are all talking about him ... especially these strange horses) and sometimes passing out due to the world "going to sleep" (the other PCs are obviously liars when they say that he passed out and that the world didn't go away for a time). He's searching for the Golden Camel, an heirloom of his family that his grandfather sold instead of making the obviously more sensible decision to sell his sisters off instead. Sometime after the thirtieth or so blow to the head he forgot which desert, exactly, he comes from but he's sure the voices will tell him when the time is right.

I had good times with that character, since we were all just learning the game. I might bring him back for sheer nostalgia. My first ADnD character.

TwinBahamut

First Post
If I don't end up DMing, I think I might play a Warlord first. The Warlord is the class I really wanted to play when I created my White Raven-focused Warblade, so I am sure I would enjoy it.

I might play a Wizard, too, which is new to me because I hated Vancian casting so much before. However, if a Warlock pact looks interesting, I may be tempted to make use of that class. I had fun with a Warlock character in 3.5e, after all.

Callikah

First Post
warlock and swordmage seem the most interesting atm although knoing my luck i'll end up dm'ing instead so have to settle for the occasional warlock or swordmage npc acompanying the group when they need to make up numbers.

TwinBahamut said:
If I don't end up DMing, I think I might play a Warlord first. The Warlord is the class I really wanted to play when I created my White Raven-focused Warblade, so I am sure I would enjoy it.

I might play a Wizard, too, which is new to me because I hated Vancian casting so much before. However, if a Warlock pact looks interesting, I may be tempted to make use of that class. I had fun with a Warlock character in 3.5e, after all.
Warlord is definitely something I am interested in. Warlock, too. And Fighter. Ah, I am actually interested in all the classes, but I guess Warlord, Warlock and Fighter are my prime interests by default.

(And I am also interested in your Warblade build, because I see that as a potential replacement character if something bad happens to my Warlock in our Savage Tides campaign :) )

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
I'm most interested in the big 4 (cleric, fighter, rogue, and wizard).

I think when I get hold of the 4th Ed PHB, I will tear ass to the magic/spell/power chapter, though.

Last edited:

Remove ads