so who is coming over ?

thanson02

Explorer
thanson02 here. Made my account yesterday and I am currently getting a lay of the land. :cool:

Nice to see folks make it over.

Last edited:

Xanthais

First Post
Damnit, "Synjin" is taken by a user apparently not active in two years. Ah well, hopefully the avatar pic is enough to tie it in until people are used to it.

Myrhdraak

Explorer
Well I have been on both forums. WotC forums have had more people interest in 4th Edition over the years. Enworld has been more about Pathfinder and old D&D editions in my opinon. Maybe we might have some 4th Edition discussions on these forums as well, going forward.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well I have been on both forums. WotC forums have had more people interest in 4th Edition over the years. Enworld has been more about Pathfinder and old D&D editions in my opinon. Maybe we might have some 4th Edition discussions on these forums as well, going forward.

EN World has almost no Pathfinder discussion, sadly.

Zethnos

Explorer
Well, I am newer than most to D&D. I started playing when 5e released. Back over 4 years ago I joined WotC forums for MTG. I had not been on the forums for about 3 years or so. I came back last week to ask questions and talk about D&D because I am just in love with the game now. Come to find out they are closing up shop on the forum. Many people recommended coming here, so I am here. I like this forums so far. Lots of active people.

WotC name JustTheDrummer

Remove ads