• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

so who is coming over ?

thanson02

Explorer
thanson02 here. Made my account yesterday and I am currently getting a lay of the land. :cool:

Nice to see folks make it over.

Last edited:

Xanthais

First Post
Damnit, "Synjin" is taken by a user apparently not active in two years. Ah well, hopefully the avatar pic is enough to tie it in until people are used to it.

Myrhdraak

Explorer
Well I have been on both forums. WotC forums have had more people interest in 4th Edition over the years. Enworld has been more about Pathfinder and old D&D editions in my opinon. Maybe we might have some 4th Edition discussions on these forums as well, going forward.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well I have been on both forums. WotC forums have had more people interest in 4th Edition over the years. Enworld has been more about Pathfinder and old D&D editions in my opinon. Maybe we might have some 4th Edition discussions on these forums as well, going forward.

EN World has almost no Pathfinder discussion, sadly.

Zethnos

Explorer
Well, I am newer than most to D&D. I started playing when 5e released. Back over 4 years ago I joined WotC forums for MTG. I had not been on the forums for about 3 years or so. I came back last week to ask questions and talk about D&D because I am just in love with the game now. Come to find out they are closing up shop on the forum. Many people recommended coming here, so I am here. I like this forums so far. Lots of active people.

WotC name JustTheDrummer

Remove ads