• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

so who is coming over ?

Noctem

Explorer
I'll be looking into switching over as well and copying over guides from the various forums I frequent. Basically I just have to get my post count to 10 so that I can create threads

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'll be looking into switching over as well and copying over guides from the various forums I frequent. Basically I just have to get my post count to 10 so that I can create threads

You don't need a postcount to create threads. You need (currently) 3 posts to include a link in a post, though. You already have 3 posts, so you're good to go!

Noctem

Explorer
You don't need a postcount to create threads. You need (currently) 3 posts to include a link in a post, though. You already have 3 posts, so you're good to go!

Unfortunately since WOTC is going to be wiping the forums, simply putting up a link is totally useless. What we need to do is copy paste the entire guides over so that once the WOTC stuff goes down, they will still be accessible here. Btw, big thanks for creating this life boat for content, it's very appreciated.

Same here, thanks for throwing out the lifeboat. It took me a while, but I managed to copy all the files of my campaign thread, and hopefully I'll be continuing it here. I'm not sure if there are other threads that need saving.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads