• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

so who is coming over ?

Kerrus

Explorer
I abandoned the WotC forums after the revision that made them into the unnavigable mess they are now. Before that, even with all the social media stuff, it was pretty good. Not great, but tolerable. Then it turned into :):):):) and the communities I was part of died because none of us could find or interact with eachother reliably.

AaronOfBarbaria

Adventurer
I'm not gonna remember who's who with the new names. (Because I'm bad at names, not because I don't like you).
A likely excuse, good thinking. (imagine a wink here)

I think you'll recognize most of us name-changed folk from our opinions and posting styles. That, or making a list (I hate lists - everything I write down is erased from memory as soon as I'm not looking at it any more), is my only hope to recognize anyone else that ended up with a new name.

Everyone can still call me Aaron, by the way.

AkeishaRoberts

Explorer
Just made it over here on Friday evening myself. :)

Like many of the others making the switch, I am also using the same name (expanded) and user pic I had at the WotC forums.

It is wonderful to see many familiar "names and faces" already here. :angel:

WoTC Krusk

First Post
I might come over, but it looks like i can't remember what email i made my account with years ago. Unless you've got some impostor krusk running around posting helpful things and being friendly. If thats the case I can fall back to some other username.

Satyrn

First Post
I'm trying it out. Not for the first time. This place is so much busier than the previous forums I frequented, I'm not sure I'll be comfortable here.

AaronOfBarbaria

Adventurer
That is why I'm keeping the same username and avatar. Makes it less confusing for people. :)
I was trying to do that... but I had already signed up as AaronOfBarbaria a long time ago (one sign in to download something) and forgot my password, and when I put in my email to get my password reset it turned out that the email I put it was attached to this account (which I made to download something after I had forgotten my AaronOfBarbaria password), and decided to call that "good enough."

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Seems like a better title for this thread would be "So who is coming over/back" since it's seems like a lot of people already had accounts here.

I think I MAY have had an account on the WotC forums at one point, like I do at Paizo, but I doubt I had more than like 10 posts there. I stopped by and lurked on occasion, but didn't get a chance to know anyone there.

So anyway, welcome (back) to EnWorld!

Remove ads