• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E So, with the expanding community...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valador

First Post
With the expanding community here due to the closure of the WotC forums being announced, how is everyone finding the shift in the forums? What I mean is that IMO, before the huge migration these forums seemed a lot more calm and docile, and now, I see a lot of threads popping up that really seem to borderline on flame bait. A lot of threads about which class you think sucks and why it needs to go and how alignment is pointless and immature, etc. basically there's a big influx of topics that could get argumentative pretty easy.

Maybe it's just me being paranoid... I just hope these forums don't turn into the WotC forums version 2.0.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's not that huge a migration! Traffic's up by a little bit, but nothing too extreme. New people will need a bit of time to get used to the place, as is the case in any move. I think we can have a little patience for a while while they acclimatize. It'll be a slow migration over the next month, rather than an instant influx of people, and it will likely continue to trickle refugees in after the WotC forums close.

In the meantime, let's not start threads insulting our new friends, eh? I'll close this one for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads