• Yes, worth playing solo

Votes: 53 89.8%
  • Yes, worth playing as a group

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • No, it's not worth it

Votes: 5 8.5%

Bill Zebub

“It’s probably Matt Mercer’s fault.”
I've only played the main campaign and made an attempt at Lost Valley. The first was playable, the second, I couldn't get more than a couple of hours in before I gave up. Has anyone found worthwhile homebrewed campaigns?

I never finished the Valley campaign. I wish they would release another more traditional campaign, starting from level 1.

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
I've only played the main campaign and made an attempt at Lost Valley. The first was playable, the second, I couldn't get more than a couple of hours in before I gave up. Has anyone found worthwhile homebrewed campaigns?
Huh. I had no problem with Lost Valley, and actually enjoyed it. Yes, I've played a few of the homebrewed campaigns—the remakes of the Temple of Elemental Evil and the Slave Lords modules, plus the original The Forsaken Isle.

Huh. I had no problem with Lost Valley, and actually enjoyed it. Yes, I've played a few of the homebrewed campaigns—the remakes of the Temple of Elemental Evil and the Slave Lords modules, plus the original The Forsaken Isle.
As with a very sandboxy tabletop game, it needs interactions with other players to make it fun. Lost Valley is probably one for multiplayer.

Baumi

Adventurer
The User-Dungeons are great fun! This just shortcuts the unnessasary Story-Dialog and goes right into the fun bits .. exploration and Combat.

Many of theym are really well made, with Secrets, Riddles and cool Challenges.

This is on Game Pass, and I really want to give it a try, but my word why does the font have to be so tiny? I have horrible vision, only to read without my glasses about 3 inches from my face, and most games allow me to increase font size so I can actually read.

Remove ads