some Moorcockian entities

Perhaps a simple way to do that may just be to change the gods rank.

So it might be a solo on a high Chaos world/plane, Elite where Chaos is equal to Law, and only Standard when Law is stronger.

Quite possible. That seems to be an awfully broad gap; but that does make sense -- the Law gods seem fairly absent (Donblas did bind Checkalakh, but Checkalakh was a minor deity and Donblas the leader of Law, so I think that makes up for it).

If we assume they are Vampire Treants then they would convert to in and around Level 15 solo monsters - or more appropriately Level 20 elite monsters.

Level 15 elite*, + Vampire Template (Elite) becomes solo.

*off the top of my head trying to remember the treant.

Makes sense, though they're weird enough that they maybe should be totally separate monsters.

Khisanth the Ancient said:
Quite possible. That seems to be an awfully broad gap; but that does make sense -- the Law gods seem fairly absent (Donblas did bind Checkalakh, but Checkalakh was a minor deity and Donblas the leader of Law, so I think that makes up for it).

Working on two new articles for the website. One is about Demogorgon, but also touches upon the nature of Chaos Gods in general. So I plan to mention the Moorcockian Chaos Gods as well as those from Warhammer in my attempt to bring a bit of (game related) order to Chaos Gods. :)

Remove ads